SASS Wire Forum

Does beer go bad

Trigger Mike

1 hour ago, Yellowhouse Sam # 25171 said:

Get some Billy Beer.....then anything else is drinkable!

Or Ba Mui Ba.

I bought a 12 pack of Avalanche Pale Ale last week when it was 90° here. I only drink beer in the summer.

Tuesday it snowed. High yesterday was 52°. Still 10 days until Fall.

Nothing in 2020 has been right!!:angry:

I was going to joke about Heineken and Sierra Nevada not going bad as they are already bad. Then, after reading Pat's story, I remembered a beer I tried once. It was called Therapist. I took one  sip and it flew out of my mouth. Luckily, nothing followed.

Anyone else tried it?

Dust Bowl Therapist Imperial IPA | Total Wine & More

8 minutes ago, Smokin Gator SASS #29736 said:

Allie. What type of beer do you like? The breweries that make the strongly hopped beers do also make much lighter lagers and pilsners that are more like typical american beers while still having more flavor. 

My favorites are Negra Modelo, Newcastle, and Nutty Brunette (at BJ's Brewpub).

1 hour ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

I was going to joke about Heineken and Sierra Nevada not going bad as they are already bad. Then, after reading Pat's story, I remembered a beer I tried once. It was called Therapist. I took one  sip and it flew out of my mouth. Luckily, nothing followed.

Anyone else tried it?

Dust Bowl Therapist Imperial IPA | Total Wine & More

Well, a therapist would tell you it’s good to get things out. :lol:

If you don't like the hoppy beers it doesn't matter if it's Sierra Nevada, Stone or any of the many breweries. It's the type or style of beer that people either like or don't like. Of course even within the same style people will have their favorites. A lot of the beers along with alcohol content will list bitterness units. If I drink one very hopped beer it's delicious. But only one. These days I like more of the dark beers although I don't drink very often anyway.

You can’t buy Yuengling beer west of the Mississippi, but when I used to go to Memphis or NY, I would get some.  Love the stuff

Don’t do this while driving!!! Wait until you stop at the light.

A01D717F-F42D-4404-A169-65FD8F7A3E23.jpeg

Archived