SASS Wire Forum

The weather outside is frightful

Utah Bob #35998

But my huevos are so delightful..

:lol:

Actually it’s not that bad out. 34° right now. Had some light snow an hour ago but nothing is sticking. Weird to get snow before the leaves have changed.

B7D6C780-3AD3-4702-A91C-5D7694E0DF1C.jpeg

Bob, you just showed the whole world that you are left handed. The interworld already knows too much about us. Be more careful.  Incidentally it is 40 and spitting snow/rain over here on the West side of the Abajos near the lake. 

He is not the only sinister one, Happy Jack

6 minutes ago, Happy Jack, SASS #20451 said:

Bob, you just showed the whole world that you are left handed. The interworld already knows too much about us. Be more careful.  Incidentally it is 40 and spitting snow/rain over here on the West side of the Abajos near the lake. 

No. Proper table setting is forks on the left. Coffee cup on the right. We’re all about proper table etiquette here. :lol:

688ECF9D-5481-4225-94F5-B1254047CD65.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Dawg Hair, SASS #29557 said:

I likee your coffee mug!

That’s my gray, dreary day cup. :D

Bob, we set formal tables here all the time. Keeps me in practice.  No other items of flatware on the placemat.  Coffee mug handle facing left. 

I'm just being a bit anal.  Freezing over here. Supposed to be 91 not 41.  :(

Cold here too. Had to fire up the pellet stove this morning, it was 30 and rain/snow ....more like sleet. High today is around 50.....hope it makes it.

459150894_weather001.thumb.JPG.5fdfa5d59821f6eef9ab24f51e435112.JPG

When we moved to Denver on Labor Day, 1960 it snowed 5 inches. When we moved out on Memorial Day 1964 it snowed 5 inches. Two seasons, Winter and August.

Imis sorry, I dont miss it

22 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

No. Proper table setting is forks on the left. Coffee cup on the right. We’re all about proper table etiquette here. :lol:

688ECF9D-5481-4225-94F5-B1254047CD65.jpeg

Strangely, I learned that in kindergarten when Mrs. Stevens made us cut out all the stuff that goes on a table (except wine glasses and place cards) from manila stock.  Mine never looked much like those.  I've never really used that info, but I still remember it.

Archived