SASS Wire Forum

Needing parts for Colt Bisley rebuild

Need trigger, a reproduction Uberti is o.k., ejector rod housing, can be flawed or rusty, ejector rod spring, one 7.5" barrel, also flawed or surface rust o.k. Good bore though.

Tell me what you have. Any parts guns are welcome.  The caliber is .45Colt Thanks for your time.

BUGGY O' SASS #48243

Sorry, I have nothing for you. But you might want to specify caliber for the barrel. I think that barrels from SAA's and Bisley's are one and the same, other than markings. In that case a Pietta barrel would be proper threads if I'm not mistaken.

I have an ejector housing and spring.  Housing is very nice but may be slightly short but spring is like new.  I have a hammer spring too that is new.  I have a screw for the housing too.  What caliber barrel are you looking for?  Does it need to be marked BISLEY MODEL?  How about $125 shipped for what I have?

If you need to set your barrel back a thread you'll need to shorten the ejector housing anyway.

Hey Mr. Wright,

Thanks for the reply. The caliber is .45 colt. No it doesn't need to be marked Bisley Model but would be nice, but would like a 7.5 in length. Where is Vinita, I.T. anyway? Do you have a .45 Colt cylinder as well, and grip panels? Will pay extra for Bisley Model marked barrel.Thanks again.

BUGGY O' #48243

Archived