SASS Wire Forum

Logan’s Ferry Regulators

Dirt Slider

Logan’s Ferry Regulators will be shooting Saturday, September 12th.  Registration is between 8am and 9:30am.  The mandatory safety meeting is at 9:45am.  We shoot 6 stages.  You can find more shoot information at https://www.logansferrysportsmens.com/cowboy-action.  Thanks for looking.  Hope to see you there!

29 minutes ago, N.A. Custer 70498 said:

Howes and I will be there

Well there goes the neighborhood.

Ifn I don't get lost again, I will be there just to make a lot of noise and smoke.  Plus, have a good lunch.

It doesn't take much to make me happy.

:D  WHAT A GREAT MATCH  :D

If you missed it, well you just missed a great match.  I only had one gripe.  My Back went out.  We even had a slough of New Bee's.  Everybody had a GREAT MATCH!!

There was so many pards there, I thought I would have to park in the next county, but we all had fun.

Plus, a great lunch to be had by all.

Also, thanks to those who helped set-up and tear down.

SCORES??  What about Scores???  I screwed one stage up so badly I wanna see just how close to "Last Place" I finished.  Heck, physically, I was right happy twer able to FINISH!!  Great Match Youbetcha!!!

Thanks everyone!   It was a great match.  
It’s wonderful to see so many people coming out...... old and new friends. 

Really appreciate everyone’s help and support.  What a great group of shooters!

Congratulations to Hooligan Howes, Top Cowboy and Dusty Lady, Top Cowgirl.

Dusty says sorry for the delay in scores... all day.   Sent in two clean shooter pdf’s, but no overall scores to be posted.  
That doesn’t work.  Guess she was overwhelmed with her clean shoot.

KUDOS to Dusty Lady.  She shot a great match.  Large "Atta Boy" to the Hooligan too.

Onliest reason Durango Dave shaded Ms. Lacy Remington, was salting her ammunition with "Primer Only" Shotgun ammo.

Fantastical fun Match with a whole GOB of New Bee's too boot.

And let us not skip over that marvelous Pasta and Meatballs luncheon with Desert.  Yum Yum Yum 

Archived