SASS Wire Forum

I did it!

Utah Bob #35998

145 lbs this morning.

Where’s that dang ice cream? 
And Oreos. :lol:

this is what your down to ? ya me to after the covid march to present crap , i like and feel best about 10 more  but cant seem to put it back - im blaming forced retirement - cant afford to shave or cut my hair - might loose another 5 

Good job on the weight loss.

When I got laid off work at the start of the virus on the April 1st, I was at 316 lbs. I weighed in at 278 lbs yesterday.

It kinda bounces up and down but is slowly trending down. 

My goal is around 160 lbs-180 lbs, but I have not been there since about 1986 when I got married.

I was 138 lbs when I graduated high school in 1980.

Jeff yearbook 1980.jpg

Congrats, UB! :)

Not to be a wet blanket, but celebrating weight loss by eating ice cream might be counterproductive...kind of like celebrating kicking the smoking habit with a good cigar or celebrating quitting drinking with champagne. 
No, I think a nice leafy kale salad with a vinegar and oil based dressing would be appropriate along with a rice cake with 1/2 teaspoon of peanut butter smeared on as a special treat...whaddayasay, huh? Sound good?

UB...put the gun down. I’m kidding...WAIT!

Excellent effort!  I usually weigh around 212 at 5’ 11”.  For the last couple of days, I’ve been weighing around 209.  Lots of swimming this summer

Good for you UB!  I haven't weighed 145 since I graduated from HS and I looked sickly back then.  Got out of college and weighed 165.  I was probably in the best shape of my life.  Things went south when I broke my back in '90.  I'm hovering around 200 and at 5'10", I feel fine and can do everything I want to.  I think I could pass the Army PT standards test today but lack the interest.  I'l like to get down to 170 but I enjoy life (good eating and copious amounts of brew) too much to make that happen anytime soon.

Glad someone can make their goals.  You lose it, I'll find it.

53 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

And much better looking. :)

:lol:

OK, UB, I'm jealous.

You have me beat by almost 20.5 Kilograms

(That sounds smaller than 45 lbs.)

Archived