SASS Wire Forum

Sinola Kid and 3Gun Cole - You guys rock!

Lead Foot Luke

Thanks to 3 Gun Cole, Sinola Kid, Bad Brass and the whole Wolverine gang for a great shoot. These guys were handed the reins of this State match this year and never missed a beat in putting on this match despite all that the politics of Michigan and this Covid mess could throw at them. It was obvious that they worked their tails off to make it happen. On a side note........my eyes and ears have finally stopped bleeding after having to TO for Gunner Gatlin's Pale Rider loads.

Made it home safe. We had a great time It was a fast and fun match. Thanks Sinola Kid and 3 Gun Cole and all the folks that made this match happen. Seeing all my Michigan friends was terrific.

Til next year, Barleycorn, Bdoc, and John  

Pinky and I just got back home. Had a short visit with the grand babies on the way home from the match. Once again the Wolverine Rangers put on a class A match even with all the odds against them to get it done during covid 19. Congratulations to all the category winners and to overall winner Three Gun Cole. Thanks to all the rangers involved in putting on the match. Sinola Kid and family put their heart and sweat into making it a great time. Three Gun Cole had some great stages set for the shooters and we thoroughly enjoyed them. You can bet we will make the 9 hour drive to enjoy the fun again next year 

great match, lots of fun.  Good job Sinola Kid, 3 gun cole, bad brass, mike fink, set up crew, and all the winners.  

Thoroughly enjoyed the Michigan State match. Thanks to Sinclair Kid, Three Gun Cole, and all of the Wolverine Rangers for the great match. 
Congratulations to Hey Sugar and Three Gun Cole Michigan State Champions and all of the other winners. 

I concur with everything said above.  Sinola Kid and his entire family pitched in to make the match a wonderful experience despite all the hoopla concerning Covid.  Three Gun Cole did a great job with the well written stages.  The set up/tear down folks did a great job.  What was really nice to see was a lot of people pitched in to help.  Congrats to all the winners.

Thank you for the kind words.  It was a ton of work and lots of fun.  We couldn’t have done this without all the volunteers.  We have a great crew. 

I especially need to thank my wife Carolina Belle for all her hard work.  We would not have had the door prizes and raffle prizes we did without her. Her organization and planning made registration smooth and flawless.  Also my two sons JC Wade and Kid Danger.  They put int countless hours before, during and after the shoot.  

I should also thank Leadfoot Luke for listening to me for hours, bouncing ideas off of him for the last few months, about how to do this match in covid world.  

Hey Sugar was also instrumental in the registration process before and during the match.  

Campton ran our scoring system and is a true professional when it comes to getting that data back to us quickly and correctly.  

Our setup crew was fantastic and Three Gun Cole wrote something fun, fast stages with just enough challenge.  

Looking forward to next year, but for now a little relaxation.  

thank you,

Sinola Kid

Archived