SASS Wire Forum

Lawdog Dago Dom

Fantastic videos!  Puts paid to the DNC notion that all gays have to support the DNC.  Gays are no more a uniform block of drones than blacks, asians, hispanics, gun owners, Christians, or any other group.  Shows REAL diversity, not the lock-step pseudo diversity preached by a certain presidential candidate whose name isn't Donald Trump.

I needed a good laugh. That is the funniest thing I have saw it a while. I also watched his video on his thoughts and Version 2.0 of the video.

If all campaigns were like this instead of mudslinging and other crap, it would be something most of us would not mind watching.

I remember when YCMA came out and all of us that grew in the 70's and 80's knew the words and how to dance to it.

I don't really think anybody ever gave much thought about the band that did it. ( The Village People)It was a fun song.

Anybody ever watch Down Periscope?

http://chris4copeland.blogspot.com/2017/03/monday-music-spot-village-people-in.html

Awesome!

Just the opposite of what the left offers. This was creative and positive, inclusive, fun, non violent, and happy. Unlike any and every message the left sends.

Kudos to these folks for doing this.

I loved it!!!  As SDJ said, it puts paid to a lot of the liberal's divisiveness.  I hope Ricky and his friends continue to make videos and get them out there.  Young people need to see this and hear the message.

Archived