SASS Wire Forum

I'm Not Thrilled With His Methods

Subdeacon Joe

1 hour ago, Cyrus Cassidy #45437 said:

Zero.  Go watch that again.  What he's doing is a known, researched, and trained technique.  He was using what is known as a "safety circle," in which the muzzle is depressed in front of his feet but not towards anyone else.  It was pointed at the ground when not downrange -- he never brought the muzzle up until the gun was downrange.  

I agree he didn’t sweep anyone.

But"............:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Matthew Duncan said:

Because physically they know that can't win a fight and it's easier to learn how to shoot then to diet?

Because everything else in the universe is easier than dieting? :D

15 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

You know how it is - victors write the history and shape the language. ;)

Come winter many northerners head south.   When they retire a lot of northerners head south.  How many southrons head north?

Actually, at several times in recent history, there have been large scale migrations of folks from the South to the North in search of jobs or other economic benefits.  After WWII, thousands moved to the Detroit area looking for jobs in the booming auto industry.  See:  https://www.historians.org/teaching-and-learning/teaching-resources-for-historians/teaching-and-learning-in-the-digital-age/the-history-of-the-americas/migration-and-the-american-south/migration-and-the-twentieth-century-south-an-overview

LL

"...
Come winter many northerners head south.   When they retire a lot of northerners head south.  How many southrons head north?

..."

yup my family did it back around the turn of the century ...19th ...came north out of arkansas , im third gen moving same [did work in the south a bunch in my career] but now that im next to the canadian boarder and gettin old thinkin on going back 

17 hours ago, Loophole LaRue, SASS #51438 said:

Actually, at several times in recent history, there have been large scale migrations of folks from the South to the North in search of jobs or other economic benefits.  After WWII, thousands moved to the Detroit area looking for jobs in the booming auto industry.  See:  https://www.historians.org/teaching-and-learning/teaching-resources-for-historians/teaching-and-learning-in-the-digital-age/the-history-of-the-americas/migration-and-the-american-south/migration-and-the-twentieth-century-south-an-overview

LL

Taylor Mi is called Taylortuckey for a reason 

Archived