SASS Wire Forum

WTB: 32-20 Revolver

McCandless

I'm toying with the idea of adding another caliber, .32-20 and I'd like to try one out.  So, I'm looking for something on the lower end of the price-range.  I don't want to spring for another Colt, just yet.  If you have something gathering dust in the safe, let me know whatcha have and how much you want for it.

Thanks,

Duc

I have a pair of Rugers in .32-20/.32 H&R mag (Buckeye Specials) both in VG condition that I might consider putting on the table.  Let me know if you're interested.

Doc 

Ive got a 4 3/4 colt clone sitting in the safe .  Only one.   Shot very little.  If your interested I can dig it out and get you more info on it

53 minutes ago, evil dogooder said:

Ive got a 4 3/4 colt clone sitting in the safe .  Only one.   Shot very little.  If your interested I can dig it out and get you more info on it

Thank you.  PM me some more information about it, please.

Duc

15 hours ago, Doc Red Dawg, SASS #16761 said:

I have a pair of Rugers in .32-20/.32 H&R mag (Buckeye Specials) both in VG condition that I might consider putting on the table.  Let me know if you're interested.

Doc 

Probably more than I want to put into them right now... but what the heck, send me a PM with some details

MC C.

I have  two pairs of Uberti  model "P" jr, in 32 WCF.

One set has both cylinders,  32 WCF  32 HR  mag.

The other set is modified a bit to shoot BP, with only 32 WCF cylinder.

Reply PM for more info, if interested.   Anybody....

Ol'  #4

Archived