SASS Wire Forum

Smokin' Joe...

One might wonder what Smokin' Joe Biden's been smoking.
Or, we've all been duped into believing that Thomas Edison invented the light bulb!  surprised.gif

Biden was run out of a previous presidential election for plagiarizing someone else’s speech!

Who would give him credit for ANY knowledge of originality???

The man is filled to overflowing with lies and half truths!

20 minutes ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Edison invented the first practical light bulb.

True.

And to give credit where credit is due, Lewis Latimer did in fact improve on Edison's design - and made many other significant contributions to the world.  He may have been brilliant, but he did not invent the light bulb... any more than a man named Boeing invented the aeroplane.

And there are those who question Wilbur and Orville's accomplishment of being "first."

You confused me when you posted 'Smokin' Joe'.

I thought you were referring to the late Texas Blues guitarslinger 'Smokin' Joe Kubek' (check out his version of "Mellow Down Easy", I like it more than both the original and the ZZTop cover).

I was rather disappointed that you were referring to Creepy Uncle Shotgun Joe, to be honest.:(

DiMaggio was Joltin’ Joe!

i was thinking Smokin’ Joe Anderson, the father of the legendary Possum Trot!!

Maybe Smokin’ Joe Frasier??

45 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

DiMaggio was Joltin’ Joe!

i was thinking Smokin’ Joe Anderson, the father of the legendary Possum Trot!!

Maybe Smokin’ Joe Frasier??

Great minds think alike cause Possum Trot was the first thing that I thought of when I saw the title of this thread.

Absolutely no disrespect intended toward those stellar individuals....  There've been a number of "Smokin' Joes" over the decades, usually awarded the sobriquet for turning in smoking performances in whatever their specialty was.

THIS Joe just acts and speaks like he's been smoking all sorts of mind-altering substances.  If he had a mind to alter.  silly.gif

Joe ======>>                             Alice In Wonderland Smoke GIF - AliceInWonderland Smoke Trippy GIFs

Joe Biden hasn’t had a conscious thought of his own in even not so recent memory!

He has been an empty headed puppet of the backroom Democrat machine for years!!  Whatever he manages to say is merely the thought of whichever puppet master has his arm up ol’ Joe’s butt at the moment!!

3 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

He hasn't the smarts to pee a hole in a snow bank.  I seriously believe that if is elected Harris will be President within six months.....and that just scares me to death.

I give it two weeks. Scares me too. 

46 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Joe Biden hasn’t had a conscious thought of his own in even not so recent memory!

He has been an empty headed puppet of the backroom Democrat machine for years!!  Whatever he manages to say is merely the thought of whichever puppet master has his arm up ol’ Joe’s butt at the moment!!

And wasn't too good at thinking even back when he was capable of doing it.

Gotta admire the man's flexibility, though. 

Ain't many men of his age that can put his foot in his mouth with such ease!

3 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

He hasn't the smarts to pee a hole in a snow bank.  I seriously believe that if is elected Harris will be President within six months.....and that just scares me to death.

This...

Howdy,

No political comments....I must not make political comments.....

They make it so difficult.

Thats really the best guy the dems could find?

Only a couple months left.....

Be strong. Must be strong.

Best

CR

4 hours ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

If Joe wins the election, he better be very careful around his fellow democrats in the far left. 

He might want to hire a food sampler also. 

Too late.

Who do you think is watching his basement door?

On 9/4/2020 at 5:27 PM, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Biden is the Dem’s Trojan Horse. God help us all if he wins...

Archived