SASS Wire Forum

NOw In Amarillo

Tascosa, SASS# 24838

A friend of mine, about 50+ years, and an amputee below the knee was in a United store shopping for food. He has a prosthetic leg and gets around fairly well. He was wearing a base ball cap with a subdued American Flag. Some black guy walked by him and knocked his hat off and raised his fist and said "BLM"! My firend is in no shape to start a fight so he picked up his hat and walked away. I told him if that happens again, call 911 and say you have just been assaulted. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is happening to our country?

BLM my arse. That’s assault and battery.

If this happens. One should fall down and make a huge scene yelling in pain and agony calling for police and an ambulance. Use their tactics against them. Pieces of s***!

46 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

BLM my arse. That’s assault and battery.

If this happens. One should fall down and make a huge scene yelling in pain and agony calling for police and an ambulance. Use their tactics against them. Pieces of s***!

Not an easy thing for a real man to do.

43 minutes ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Not an easy thing for a real man to do.

Yes, I know, but we have to fight their fire with their fire, otherwise they get the upper hand through public manipulation and deceit. 

Imagine that happened to me and I shoved a knife in his ribs...numerous times.  I would be the bad guy. 

1 hour ago, J-BAR #18287 said:

The store may have a video of the incident.  If they do he could still file an assault complaint with the police.

THIS!!!  And make enough noise to get the attention of the media!!

I’m 67+ years old, documented disabled, often walk with a cane or ride a knee scooter, and go all sorts of places.

It is obvious that retreat from such a confrontation is practically out of the question.  

I carry a gun. I carry a gun with a large capacity. I carry a gun with large caliber, extreme duty ammunition.

I hope that I NEVER have to use it, but recently, I’ve accepted the fact that it could happen!  

3 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Yes, I know, but we have to fight their fire with their fire, otherwise they get the upper hand through public manipulation and deceit. 

Imagine that happened to me and I shoved a knife in his ribs...numerous times.  I would be the bad guy. 

I was leaning towards a throat punch, knee to the gonads and a kick to the side of a knee followed by a round of Redneck CPR (where you stomp on their chest while hollering, "Get up or you'll die!") until stopped- but a blade works, too.

I honestly think that folks are pulling this crap because they know that nobody's going to stomp a mudhole in their behind and walk it dry. 

For some reason, they are allowed to have a monopoly on physicality- and I do mean 'allowed'.

3 minutes ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

I was leaning towards a throat punch, knee to the gonads and a kick to the side of a knee followed by a round of Redneck CPR (where you stomp on their chest while hollering, "Get up or you'll die!") until stopped- but a blade works, too.

Throat punch. My favorite! 

14 minutes ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Throat punch. My favorite! 

Hard to project a proper tough guy image when both of your hands are on your neck, you're wheezing like you just chain smoked a carton of unfiltered Camels and your eyes are watering.;)

Or, at least, that's the rumor I've heard.:rolleyes:

The 1st time I ever heard the acronym BLM was to describe public lands held under the authority of the Bureau of Land Management.

The rest of this BLM stuff has been allowed to get waaaaaaaaay out of control.

I see many older fellows wearing service/combat ballcaps identifying their service and/or area of combat from Vietnam and even Korea. After having read this post you can bet I'll be paying a little closer attention to anyone around those fine gentlemen who might be paying them unnecessary and unwanted attention. :angry:

:FlagAm:

Fortunately in my part of the world people still hold servicemen and veterans in high regard and with respect.

I believe I am going to update my Pepper Spray carrying style. I usually don't carry on my person but have it somewhere nearby in my car of on my bike.

I think I need to find something convenient to carry on me that doesn't stand out.

I don’t recommend this, but I had a fantasy flash through my mind that he took his leg off and clobbered the other fellow with it.

2 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I believe I am going to update my Pepper Spray carrying style. I usually don't carry on my person but have it somewhere nearby in my car of on my bike.

I think I need to find something convenient to carry on me that doesn't stand out.

A sling pack with two cans of wasp spray.

20 hours ago, Tascosa, SASS# 24838 said:

A friend of mine, about 50+ years, and an amputee below the knee was in a United store shopping for food. He has a prosthetic leg and gets around fairly well. He was wearing a base ball cap with a subdued American Flag. Some black guy walked by him and knocked his hat off and raised his fist and said "BLM"! My firend is in no shape to start a fight so he picked up his hat and walked away. I told him if that happens again, call 911 and say you have just been assaulted. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is happening to our country?

In Texas?  The black guy's lucky.  Your friend should have knee capped him and said "now you know how I feel every day." 

1 minute ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

In Texas?  The black guy's lucky.  Your fried should have knee capped him and said "now you know how I feel every day." 

Yeah 40 rod I agree but he is not in the best of health and has other problems. The BLM moron waited until there were only them in the isle.

The media will just look the other way.  Get an attorney and sue the store.  Afterward, the store will still allow the same thugs inside, and will not hire armed security.  But at least you and the lawyer will get a few bucks out of it.

1 hour ago, Marshal Hangtree said:

The media will just look the other way.  Get an attorney and sue the store.  Afterward, the store will still allow the same thugs inside, and will not hire armed security.  But at least you and the lawyer will get a few bucks out of it.

Sue the store?

"Your honor. I was standing at line at McDonald's waiting for my Big Mac when a guy I never seen before walked up behind me and punched me in the kidney then turned around and left.

And that's why I'm suing McDonald's for 50 million dollars."

Sounds stupid, don't it?

9 minutes ago, Alpo said:

Sue the store?

"Your honor. I was standing at line at McDonald's waiting for my Big Mac when a guy I never seen before walked up behind me and punched me in the kidney then turned around and left.

Sounds stupid, don't it?

That’s probably why he’d win. Nothing makes any sense any more. 

1 hour ago, Alpo said:

Sue the store?

Sounds stupid, don't it?

No more stupid than a whole passel of stupid suits that have ended up with somebody getting rich.

8 hours ago, Tascosa, SASS# 24838 said:

Yeah 40 rod I agree but he is not in the best of health and has other problems. The BLM moron waited until there were only them in the isle.

So he ain't stupid- just a chicken-crap wannabe tough guy.

Force the store to release the video and encourage some folks to discuss the miscreant's life choices with him in a suitable manner.

Howdy,

He could ask the store for video and if he gets the slightest negative reply

immediatly call the nearest cbs or abc network troubleshooters.

Dont threaten the store or give any indication that he is going to do anything.

There seems to be new respect for veterans and I bet he could make quite a fuss.

And get some payback.

This will keep happening until someone stands up.

Best

CR

Archived