SASS Wire Forum

This is Antifa

Tex Wilson

On Saturday, August 29th police in Green Bay Wisconsin arrested 23 year old Matthew Banta carrying a flamethrower as he was headed to a Black Lives Matter rally. When Banta, an Antifa member who calls himself  "Commander Red" was arrested, he immediately dropped to the ground in a fetal position and began crying.

If this is who an Antifa Commander is, then I don't think any proud American patriot has a thing to fear with any of these young punk a$$ domestic terrorists.

While a bunch of pansies I'd not fear going toe to toe with they are sneaky little vermin who will be happy to do a drive by with a Molotov cocktail burning down your car, business or even home.

3 minutes ago, Dantankerous said:

While a bunch of pansies I'd not fear going toe to toe with they are sneaky little vermin who will be happy to do a drive by with a Molotov cocktail burning down your car, business or even home.

Exactly. Never underestimate your enemy. It doesn't take a brave warrior to anonymously strike from the dark. A terrorist is a terrorist.

1 hour ago, Arizona Gunfighter said:

When Banta, an Antifa member who calls himself  "Commander Red" was arrested, he immediately dropped to the ground in a fetal position and began crying.

That's probably because someone had their cell phone out recording it. Lay on the ground in the fetal position and begin crying when the cops get you, and then explain it's because the cops were beating you.

"Dropped to the ground in a fetal position and began crying?"  Probably doing a "ROTFL."   ===>>   rolling-on-the-floor-laughing.gif

Why in Hell don't they just keep 'im locked up??   :(  :angry:

At the time of Saturday’s arrest, Banta was out on a $10,000 cash bond after being accused of pointing a loaded gun at a police officer as well as biting and kicking a cop at a protest earlier this month, the report said.

A condition of his bond was that he can’t have a dangerous weapon, according to the Brown County district attorney’s office.

He was released late Monday on $2,500 bond, court records show.

How stoopid~! angry-or-grumpy.gif  

31 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

I have not been able to find just what the "flamethrower " was.  Can of WD40 and a book of matches?  

That actually can be quite effective, at short range.

Don't ask me how I know....   :huh:  :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Alpo said:

That's probably because someone had their cell phone out recording it. Lay on the ground in the fetal position and begin crying when the cops get you, and then explain it's because the cops were beating you.

He tried claiming the cops beat him.

On CNN, Wolf Blitzer interviewed AG Bill Barr, who said the Justice Department continues to gather evidence on who is funding and organizing Antifa for their part in the riots.

1 hour ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

(holds hand up to head in fortune teller fashion)

I see in your past many, many melted plastic army men and model tanks or airplanes.

1 hour ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

4 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

I see in your past many, many melted plastic army men and model tanks or airplanes.

I leaning more towards another Kappa Phi Delta exploit. B)

22 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

18 minutes ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Well... her eyelashes and eyebrows did eventually grow back...  :rolleyes:

Not one of my prouder moments, although I was roundly congratulated and thanked at the time.  whistling.gif

I wouldn't be afraid of him, but who is directing, paying and leading these guys? Look into 4G warfare,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth-generation_warfare

There is a long thread about it on AR15,com, written by a guy who has lived it in Bolivia. Ever thing he described months ago is happening here now.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/The-Great-Bolivian-Bogaloo-of-2019/5-2336897/?page=1

Speaking of eyebrows growing back (he said as he went off on a tangent), in my younger stupider days I watched a young man find out why you are supposed to use a roach clip.

I'm sure that nobody here ever had anything to do with smoking that evil mary-ju-wanna weed. So let me explain.

Unlike tobacco, which when the cigarette gets short you throw it down and step on it, smokers of the evil mary jane don't want to waste any. So they smoke it as short as they can, and then they smoke it shorter.

When it gets very short you put it in a clamp device of some sort, and then hold that out and set it on fire, and then bring the clamp up to your face and inhale the smoke coming off the burning little stub.

This young man either did not have one of the clamp devices (roach clip) or was unaware of this bit of Mary Jane etiquette, and he tried to light it like you would light a cigarette that had gone out. Hold it between your lips while you bring a fire of some sort up to the end of it, and inhale.

The major problem here was that the butane lighter he was using had been cranked all the way open. When he lit the lighter a 6-inch flame ensued.

He burned out his nose hairs. He burned off most of his mustache. And he burnt off his eyebrows and eyelashes. Worst of all, the large flame startled him so much that he opened his mouth and the roach fell out and someone stepped on it.

18 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

I have not been able to find just what the "flamethrower " was.  Can of WD40 and a book of matches?  

I don’t know but commercial flamethrowers are used in wildland fire fighting.

http://cspforestry.com/products/panama-flame-torch.html?sku=05100&_vsrefdom=adwords&gclid=EAIaIQobChMImoq01fLL6wIV0cDACh0o4gI9EAQYAiABEgIN8PD_BwE

1DBEF518-0DA9-43C5-A422-3E0D14DC7F73.jpeg

15 hours ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

Well... her eyelashes and eyebrows did eventually grow back...  :rolleyes:

Not one of my prouder moments, although I was roundly congratulated and thanked at the time.  whistling.gif

Ok, now you have to tell.

Anyone who can pull the trigger on a gun is dangerous.

1 hour ago, Smoken D said:

Anyone who can pull the trigger on a gun is dangerous.

Or fling a rock or light a match. Regardless of age or sex.

22 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

He tried claiming the cops beat him.

Mebbe they shoulda oughtta have.

Ooops!  Did I say that??   :o   :rolleyes:

Flame throwers?

Here ya go.'

Up here we have banned AR-15 and anything that even looks "scary" but we can still buy these.

LOL

Flamethrower 900.jpg

Flamethrower 1500.jpg

On 9/3/2020 at 5:11 PM, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

NO ..... you did not say that .....

(I'll vouch for ya ;))

:ph34r:

OK , ill say it - no voucher needed - old curmudgeon speaking out after a lifetime of being 'silent' 

"...Why in Hell don't they just keep 'im locked up??   :(  :angry:.." 

my question as well 

There’s a video on Twitter of “protesters” throwing Molotov cocktails at the police last night.

I wonder if a trap or skeet shooter, armed with a good shotgun, standing behind the scrimmage line could take out flaming cocktails BEFORE they crossed the Blue Line?

Asking for a friend.

Anyone caught throwing a Molotov cocktail should be arrested, charged, convicted, and imprisoned for attempted murder, aggravated assault, and arson, serving those sentences consecutively!!

50 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Anyone caught throwing a Molotov cocktail should be arrested, charged, convicted, and imprisoned for attempted murder, aggravated assault, and arson, serving those sentences consecutively!!

It’s also a federal offense.

9 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

im on board with that to start - otherwise when they show up at your house always aim at the flame - hope it spreads 

On 9/2/2020 at 4:49 PM, Subdeacon Joe said:

On 9/2/2020 at 4:54 PM, Sedalia Dave said:

On 9/3/2020 at 8:43 AM, Finagler 6853 Life said:

Ok, now you have to tell.

Awrighty, pards... look for the post "Movie Night."  B)

On 9/2/2020 at 2:48 PM, Arizona Gunfighter said:

If this is who an Antifa Commander is, then I don't think any proud American patriot has a thing to fear with any of these young punk a$$ domestic terrorists.

Kyle would not have had to shoot this punk a$$.

They are going to have a BLM rally about 300 yards from me.
It was supposed to be last weekend, but the 110 degree heat scared them off.
It will probably be this week now.

Sacramento sheriff says they do not have a permit, but Sac sheriff will not intervene.

On 9/6/2020 at 12:21 AM, watab kid said:

OK , ill say it - no voucher needed - old curmudgeon speaking out after a lifetime of being 'silent' 

"...Why in Hell don't they just keep 'im locked up??   :(  :angry:.." 

my question as well 

In no particular order:  politics, lack of space to put them all, not wanting to subject those arrested to the risk of catching Covid-19 while detained, lack of judges and prosecutors to handle all those cases and not wanting to alienate their very vocal supporters and risk losing an election.

Archived