SASS Wire Forum

Someone Stole My Trump Sign Last Night

Thunder Creek Kid

1 hour ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

Is that all the water that barge draws, Slim. That is really skinny water.

Catching bluegills out of your driveway must be something. What cha using for bait?  :)

Almost caught a mess of teenage boys while my daughter and I washed the boat! 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

I would like to get a "B***N for President" sign and modify it to "B***N for Second Place" and see if anyone notices. :lol:

It's already been announced, both Biden and Harris are calling it the "Harris" administration. The lame stream called it a verbal slip, yeah, right!

And then THIS happened.  ^_^

I wonder if they'll "get their man...?" What would he be charged with...?  :rolleyes:

California City Flag Stolen, Replaced By Trump Campaign Banner

Police on Sunday were investigating a theft of a City of Long Beach flag that was reportedly stolen outside police headquarters and replaced with a banner supporting President Trump.

An unidentified person allegedly gained access to a secured construction area of the Long Beach Police Department and removed the city flag from a flagpole and replaced it with an "unauthorized political flag," authorities said. A padlock was placed on the flagpole to prevent the banner from being removed.

"LBPD is currently working on identifying the individual/s responsible for this incident," wrote Assistant Chief of Police Wally Hebeish on Twitter. "We are reviewing all available information and evidence and will update this message as facts become available."

On 9/14/2020 at 12:17 PM, Thunder Creek Kid said:

Drove around my neighborhood this morning and saw a lot of signs. All the Trump signs are up by the people’s houses and the Biden signs are out by the street. What is that saying??

I had to do just that with my sign. Had it next to the mailbox and someone kicked it down, moved it close to the house where the security camera is obvious and it has been left alone. Its sad our country has become so divided that people are being malicious to others property over something as simple as a sign. 

What it speaks to and warns us of, is the Intolerance and potential for violence of some of the left. the actions they are willing to take and how far they are willing to go to achieve their ends.

Best be watchful.

I live in a swing county, so naturally I have friends on both sides of this skirmish. Don't worry, we bicker, but we're all civil. And actually, every single one of us owns at least 2 firearms and supports the 2nd. I only ride with sane level headed folks, regardless of public policy.

Anyway, I'm a member of a historic district's board, and the associated neighborhood leans left. We have had a fair amount of sign stealing and vandalism on some of our properties. A few pickup trucks have been reported driving through the neighborhood picking off Biden signs and Black Lives Matter signs. One house that had a fairly large BLM display in their front yard has had their windows blown in by what mustve been a baseball bat or something while they were gone. Maybe a rock. Or hell, if the kids are anything like I used to be, could even be a potato launcher. The shame of it is that the house was built in 1926, one of the first houses built in our city, and the windows were the original wavy glass with pockmarks and imperfections. Can't replace that kind of history...

But really, as @Colorado Coffinmaker has said, it's happening to both sides. It always has, and it will continue to be.

I'm sure its different in counties that are predominantly red or blue. But here its like the front lines. 

All I have in my front yard is a big ole American flag. At the end of the day, that's what we all are anyway. My personal opinion is that party affiliation is not a reflection of one's character.

My neighbor had one taken a few weeks ago. He just put out another one.

We live in a rural area alongside a very busy road so.... I took my trailcam over and hid it in the bushes aimed at the sign to see if I can capture any "polecat(s)" taking the sign.

If I get anything, I will ask the neighbor what he wants to do officially. But I think I will post here and send a picture to the local paper!:ph34r:

Archived