SASS Wire Forum

Someone Stole My Trump Sign Last Night

Thunder Creek Kid

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Thunder Creek Kid said:

Out of my yard 20 feet from my front porch. 

burns me up!!

I got one from last election if you want it! Let me know. It says Make America Great Again

A friend lives over near a very left leaning neighborhood and he know of a couple of people that live there who have had their Trump signs stolen and their house vandalized by their "inclusive" anti-discrimination neighbors. She had to buy security cameras and has submitted the video to the police department.

:(:(:(

I have yet to see a Trump sign in my neighborhood in fact theres only one Biden sign. I decided not to put up any political signs at all! 

Leave me alone and GET OFF MY LAWN!!

Sad when one side keeps resorting to vandalism, intimidation and violence to try to convince someone else they are in the right.

Kinda makes you wonder.

2 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

A friend lives over near a very left leaning neighborhood and he know of a couple of people that live there who have had their Trump signs stolen and their house vandalized by their "inclusive" anti-discrimination neighbors. She had to buy security cameras and has submitted the video to the police department.

:(:(:(

More examples of the tolerant left 

There's a YouTube video of a guy who had his Trump signs stolen. He electrified the next one. Guy walks up, grabs the sign and well he jumped around quite a bit.

Another guy had people driving up on his lawn to mow down 3 signs. He put spikes under the signs. The flat tire rate went up in the neighborhood!

Another guy mounted mouse traps to the back of the sign. So when someone grabbed it they got "trapped" so to speak.

The ingenuity made me smile. 

IKe

3 minutes ago, irish ike, SASS #43615 said:

There's a YouTube video of a guy who had his Trump signs stolen. He electrified the next one. Guy walks up, grabs the sign and well he jumped around quite a bit.

Another guy had people driving up on his lawn to mow down 3 signs. He put spikes under the signs. The flat tire rate went up in the neighborhood!

Another guy mounted mouse traps to the back of the sign. So when someone grabbed it they got "trapped" so to speak.

The ingenuity made me smile. 

IKe

While I agree with what he did, I'll point that doing the above may or may not be legal where one lives and could possibly lead to criminal charges and/or a civil suit.

I know a doctor that has Biden signs in his yard and on his truck. Thought to myself, wow. He and his wife are Psychiatrists.  No one else in their neighborhood has a sign of any kind, wonder what the neighbors think?

I have a three rail fence in front of my house, along the road and along the driveway.  I have thought of putting a Trump sign at the corner and just for grins and giggles hooking up my solar powered electric fencer to it to discourage vandals since this corner of the fence is a couple hundred yards from the house.  I would also put up a game camera to capture the moment as well.  The only thing that keeps me from doing it is being prosecuted for booby trapping the thing.  Maybe if it is on my own property I can do this but not willing to go to the gray bar hotel if it isn't allowed.

27 minutes ago, Assassin said:

I know a doctor that has Biden signs in his yard and on his truck. Thought to myself, wow. He and his wife are Psychiatrists.  No one else in their neighborhood has a sign of any kind, wonder what the neighbors think?

As a certified knuckle dragging, intolerant, red neck, uneducated, un-woke, intolerant, right winger, Nazi racist, have your neighbours vandalized his truck, burnt his home and sowed salt on his land, or is that just a left wing thing?

Howdy,

Smear the edges of the sign with dye.

Game cam sounds great too.

I have never put advertising on my cars or house.

These days almost anything upsets someone...

I even removed high performance logos from my cars.

I found the GTI logo holes fit the Diesel logo perfect.

Best

CR

52 minutes ago, Assassin said:

So would you say that they're not in their "right minds"  :ph34r: :D

1 hour ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

Don't be so Self Righteously Smug.  Right wingers have been up to the exact same skulduggery all around the nation.

Do you have any proof of that? I've seen tons of videos of the left wingers taking down Trump signs I have not seen ONE of a Biden sign being taken down.

Come to think of it, I don't recall seeing a Biden sign in anybody's yard.  

I did read where a guy claims he found out where a bunch of protesters were parking.  He went over there during the protests and put Trump 2020 bumper sticks on their cars.  

49 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Do you have any proof of that? I've seen tons of videos of the left wingers taking down Trump signs I have not seen ONE of a Biden sign being taken down.

I have not seen any right wingers rioting and burning down businesses and police stations either. ;) Hmmm.

2 hours ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

Don't be so Self Righteously Smug.  Right wingers have been up to the exact same skulduggery all around the nation.

Where and When? Please show us a reference, news article or any police reports that show this.

3 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

As a certified knuckle dragging, intolerant, red neck, uneducated, un-woke, intolerant, right winger, Nazi racist, have your neighbours vandalized his truck, burnt his home and sowed salt on his land, or is that just a left wing thing?

No need to remove the signs. They've identified themselves, whatever that might be. They are also atheists, don't know if that makes any difference in life. It probably makes a difference in death and the hereafter. The guy is worthless, I once told him his tail light was out on his truck. He told me he'd take it in when it was due for service. I'm pretty sure his wife swapped out the bulb.

3 hours ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

How many Biden/Democrat supporters have you seen out to dinner or shopping being shouted down right in their face and threatened by Trump/Republican supporters. If this has happened to both sides 99% of them have been perpetuated by Democrats. As happened recently at a restaurant where they forced a 7 year old boy to raise a fist in solidarity to blm while threatening those who didn't comply. Yeah they are the party of tolerance.

Best one I've seen yet, a fella saw who took his trump sign. He happened to recognize him. So he got a posse together and flooded the guys lawn with trump signs during the night. Figured if he was desperate enough to steal one he'd give him more than he could ever need. 

Interesting legal question, someone is trespassing on private property and they are stealing. On the other hand you created a non-lethal booby trap that does no bodily harm, (yeah I said booby).

I like the dye, dog pooh,  or supper stinky sticky idea!

16 minutes ago, irish ike, SASS #43615 said:

Interesting legal question, someone is trespassing on private property and they are stealing. On the other hand you created a non-lethal booby trap that does no bodily harm, (yeah I said booby).

I like the dye, dog pooh,  or supper stinky sticky idea!

Dog poo is always a good choice for thieves.

People that know me know that I lean hard towards Republican values.  But, I do not put signs in my yard just like I do not put gun related stickers on my truck.  I may be incognito, but my voice will be heard on election day. 

BS

2 hours ago, Barry Sloe said:

People that know me know that I lean hard towards Republican values.  But, I do not put signs in my yard just like I do not put gun related stickers on my truck.  I may be incognito, but my voice will be heard on election day. 

BS

Nothing wrong at all with keeping a low profile. Very smart move.

I'm a member of that silent majority that votes in every election.  I don't have NRA or SASS stickers on my vehicles.      I don't hang out at riots and I don't have a Facebook page.   I am undercover, inconspicuous and well armed.

I had a 4’ X 8’ sheet of half inch steel a few years ago.  I made a table out of it, but I could sure have some fun with it in the next couple of months!! :o :lol: :ph34r:

On 9/1/2020 at 8:45 AM, Chantry said:

While I agree with what he did, I'll point that doing the above may or may not be legal where one lives and could possibly lead to criminal charges and/or a civil suit.

It might be worth it.

I don't do much anonymously, but I'd be inclined to put a letter in every mail box for several miles around; "If you are found stealing anything from my yard I will shoot you and take the consequences.   But you won't know it.  Do so at your own risk.  There will be no further warnings."

Let them guess which neighbor sent it.

Archived