SASS Wire Forum

“You’re a Racist!”

"Officer, he/she called me a racist and looked  all wild eyed. I have been watching the TV news. I was in fear for my life so I hosed him/her down with pepper spray."

"You're a Racist!"

"Actually, Sir/Madam, I am not.  And you are not able to provide any evidence to support your claim, as it simply does not exist.  However, Sir/Madam, you have just displayed irrefutable evidence that you are, indeed, an idiot."    -_-

BQ:

I don’t know if we are helping or not.

If that accusation came from a stranger it will be easier for you to ignore than if it came from someone you know or have to interact with in some way.

The number of posts in this thread should be proof that we have your six.  What else can we do for you?

report from the racist white woke women in oakland 

they where calling black cops  Uncle toms and worse 

when 3 black bikers from the Soul patrol where guarding their club pot store '

came over and said " my brothers in blue have taken and oath not to beat your azz for calling them names .. we did not take that oath ..  so they pull up theire phones ...

Dont take my pic  said the bikers .. you cant telll us what to do reply the racist women 

3 guys took on the mob 20 phone broken in half  ... call the cops Bword as they where handing a broken phone back...so funny all boys with Dork knots ran away 

On 8/31/2020 at 3:25 PM, Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663 said:

It broke my heart.

i think it broke my heart as much as when I was asked, “How many women and children have you killed today.”

:(

This is where you’re entitled to tell them “Bless your heart!” a little more forcefully!

We all know you’re not!! So they can pound sand!!!

Well, I was "confronted" and lectured to a few years ago about being a racist and a product of "white privilege"; and I only had my job because of it.

After quietly (through all his & her interruptions) sharing my "life story" they just sort of walked away and the woman turned and yelled back, "well,

you're still a white boy racist".  I think telling them about one of our many homes while growing up that had no indoor plumbing, a wood stove for heat,

baths in cold spring water (quarter of a mile away), rainwater tubs for washing; maybe they figured they weren't so bad off.  Probably not.

1 hour ago, Paper Chaser said:

Well, I was "confronted" and lectured to a few years ago about being a racist and a product of "white privilege"; and I only had my job because of it.

After quietly (through all his & her interruptions) sharing my "life story" they just sort of walked away and the woman turned and yelled back, "well,

you're still a white boy racist".  I think telling them about one of our many homes while growing up that had no indoor plumbing, a wood stove for heat,

baths in cold spring water (quarter of a mile away), rainwater tubs for washing; maybe they figured they weren't so bad off.  Probably not.

They like to bring up share cropping and cotton mills around here.

Grandpa sharecropped until he got ran off the farm by the same climate phenomenon that caused the Dust Bowl further west. 

Upon arriving in town , he went from chopping cotton to spinning it- until he got drafted and ended up on Guadalcanal.  When he got back, he went back to work at the mill until he retired in the mid-70's. He lived in a house in the mill town. 

Just understand that these people are on a happiness quest, NOT a truth quest. 

Understand that they do not know you, and have no idea of what you have done, or what you believe.

Understand that they don't care to know you, or understand you.  All they want is a target of ridicule.

Understand that you waste your breath, and your time, trying to talk to them.  They simply don't care to hear you.

Calling you a racist, without knowing you, or knowing what you have done, is, in and of itself, a racist remark.

Calling you a racist, by how you look, or are dressed, or how you talk, or what people group you belong to, is racist.

They are judgmental, and you are simply the object of their ridicule, and of them venting, without thinking. 

Just understand that they are not caring individuals, nor do they have any respect, for others, or themselves. 

Just ignore them, like they were not even there...which they aren't. They have an agenda, and can't be reasoned with, in the exact way an Islamic terrorist cannot be reasoned with. Don't call them animals....that would be an insult to animals. 

Don't let them win, by hurting your feelings. Consider those that insult you, without knowing you, or without provocation, as just another pile of cow manure to step around. Actually less than that, because cow manure does have a positive use, as a fertilizer. 

W.K.  

I was called a racist because every car I stopped in my district was operated by a black person. Simple said my sergeant, every person operating a vehicle in his district is black. He patrols the black ghetto, what do you expect. We then walked out of the office.

Was called a racist again and I asked how's that? My partner is black and not only is he black he comes over to my house after work where we change cloths and go fishing. My other partner is a black female and she has trouble cleaning her gun, so I take it home and clean it up for her. I also have picked up her mother at the beauty salon and took her home. Dog gone thing I treated her like royalty, open the door for her, carried shopping item of hers and the next day I was in trouble with my partner because she told me that her mom told her that she should marry me. I never lived that one down, that partner was lesbian.

If that's a racist, we all in trouble.

I enjoy hearing my son's donkey bray. She sees me, she knows she's getting a treat, and she brays.  Anyone that thinks God doesn't have a sense of humor, never has heard a donkey bray. 

When I listen to these people yelling at others, calling them racist, or insulting them, I simply think how much more I had rather listen to my son's donkey bray, than to hear the malarkey they are spewing out of their mouths.

I ignore them. 

When the liberal news media starts to ignore them too, then their hobby of protesting, and calling other folks that they don't know, names, will end.

Of course, the liberal news media doesn't care about the truth, unless the truth agrees with them.  All they care about is ratings, which boils down to more money in their pocket.  Follow the money. 

W.K.  

You're a racist...if...

You wear a cowboy hat.

You wear cowboy boots.

You wear a big belt buckle.

You are a conservative.

You own firearms.

You are white, but not as white as your tee-shirt, or a page of copy paper.

You have a Texas drawl, or a southern accent.

You are a senior citizen, and had to be part of the problem back in the '50's and '60's.

Your parents hired a minority to help them out.

You go to church regularly.

You went to school, studied, went to the military, graduated, got a job.

You wear overalls.

You like country/western music.

You are an N.R.A. member.

You are a S.A.S.S. member.

You are an N.C.O.W.S. member.

You are an N.M.L.R.A. member.

You are a Republican.

You live in the country.

You support respect for our flag, and our Founding Father's ideas and writings.

You support our military and law enforcement.

You own, or are paying on a house, and/or car.

You own a pickup truck.

You own a tractor.

You are old enough to have attended a segregated school.

I am sure there are more "outward signs" that you are a racist. Outward signs seem to be the main way to spot a racist....right???

On 8/31/2020 at 7:07 PM, Michigan Slim said:

Yeah, by their definition, I certainly am. 

Funny thing about white privilege too: The harder I work, the more of it I have!

I think you are confusing white privilege with capitalism. It works no matter what your skin color is or where you came from.

On 9/1/2020 at 4:45 PM, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

"I am not a racist. But, I am prejudiced. I am prejudiced towards ignoramuses, imbeciles and morons."

I'm guessing you have shopped at Walmart. Unfortunately, I have too. I hope we were not there at the same time :lol:

7 hours ago, Waxahachie Kid #17017 L said:

Just ignore them,

I taught my daughter the following:

"Just smile - it drives them crazy wondering what you are thinking."

When she was in high school, one of the other students told her that she "scared" them! They said that they never knew what she was thinking!

If that doesn't work - give them a cookie!:lol:

On 9/9/2020 at 4:08 PM, Waxahachie Kid #17017 L said:

You're a racist...if...

You wear a cowboy hat.

You wear cowboy boots.

You wear a big belt buckle.

You are a conservative.

You own firearms.

You are white, but not as white as your tee-shirt, or a page of copy paper.

You have a Texas drawl, or a southern accent.

You are a senior citizen, and had to be part of the problem back in the '50's and '60's.

Your parents hired a minority to help them out.

You go to church regularly.

You went to school, studied, went to the military, graduated, got a job.

You wear overalls.

You like country/western music.

You are an N.R.A. member.

You are a S.A.S.S. member.

You are an N.C.O.W.S. member.

You are an N.M.L.R.A. member.

You are a Republican.

You live in the country.

You support respect for our flag, and our Founding Father's ideas and writings.

You support our military and law enforcement.

You own, or are paying on a house, and/or car.

You own a pickup truck.

You own a tractor.

You are old enough to have attended a segregated school.

I am sure there are more "outward signs" that you are a racist. Outward signs seem to be the main way to spot a racist....right???

Only 15 out of 25, does that mean I'm only 60% racist?

21 out of 25 plus I own an old Harley Davidson, I ride without a helmet whenever possible, I carry openly, I say what I think regardless of what others want me to say, and I openly oppose Political Correctness!!

Is there any doubt??

On 9/1/2020 at 12:17 PM, Blackwater 53393 said:

When I am confronted with the “racist” labeling, I generally advise the accuser to “please take note of the mistletoe on my shirt tail...”

They’re often too taken aback to continue their rant.

I can’t believe they would have the mental capacity to understand that comment...

I'm not a twitter user but I thought this video spoke volumes.  I hope this helps you with your feelings, BGQ.  I pray you feel better.    https://twitter.com/i/status/1296951407027712000

Archived