SASS Wire Forum

Lets play a game of hypotheticals

Dirty Dan Dawkins

Lets hypothetically say, you have a nephew and let’s say he mentions his friends from up in New England went to Portland/Seattle to join the merriment of urban destruction. And lets hypothetically say I, I mean you, thoroughly dressed him down and made some choice remarks about these people he calls friends. 

Fast forward two weeks, and lets hypothetically say you you find out he is going to the PNW to visit these friends.

Now lets further venture into hypotheticals and get to what is bothersome. I doubt he is up to mischief. Good kid. Liberal, but good kid that’s done all the right things. But here’s what concerns me and I feel like someone needs to keep an eye on him, cause wrong folk can get you in bad do-do.

A: This hypothetical nephew is CURRENTLY ENLISTED.

B: He is in military intelligence and attached to a government agency that deals in domestic and foreign surveillance. Easy to figure. Think Snowden.

Any military brass on here with any input, please direct message me.

A reminder to him that his Commander In Chief has designated Antifa as a terrorist organization and it would be very easy for anarchists to be tied to Antifa in the eyes of the government. Associating with people like this could seriously affect his career and possibly his freedom.  

My 2 cents. 

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

A reminder to him that his Commander In Chief has designated Antifa as a terrorist organization and it would be very easy for anarchists to be tied to Antifa in the eyes of the government. Associating with people like this could seriously affect his career and possibly his freedom.  

My 2 cents. 

I was pretty much going to say this. Also consider that his up and coming career is in the intelligence field which requires a clearance of varying degrees. In today's age of social media and electronic information, what he does now has a greater affect on what he will be able to do later.

Young troops need good guidance and advice if they hope to make a career in the military. Sometimes they take it. Sometimes not. And social media has derailed many a career in the past few years. Sounds like he need to mature some if he thinks what’s going on in the Nortwest, and other areas, is “fun”.
Hypothetically.

You should have told him he must distance himself from his anarchist friends unless he plans on leaving his current duties.  If he is observed associating with them it could be reported to the FBI & his command.  Say goodby to his security clearance.  Sounds like he has Shit for Brains & is in a need of cranial flushing.  From their criminal histories and what they did in Kenosha the three men who found out what a 5.56x45 bullet does to the human body at close range definitely had bad cases of SFB.

Archived