SASS Wire Forum

Is anyone else getting unsolicited emails from.....

Forty  Rod SASS 3935

...Biden and Harris?

I find these infuriating.  

What part of gun.slick don't they understand from my email address?

Did anyone on their end even bother to read my admittedly (Proudly admitted) profane response about anti-gin communist SOBs?

Do they know or care that I's sue their asses off for violating my privacy if I thought I could anyone to take the case?

Do they realize that if they came to my door in person and violated my privacy that they would be be very fortunate to escape with only a broken nose?

I/m so sick and tired of everyone on this planet with an agenda feeling that have the right to try to shove it down my throat.

I don't care if Joe Sh-- The rag Man is running against these fools, I am now going to take active role in campaigning against them.

...Biden and Harris?

I find these infuriating.  

What part of gun.slick don't they understand from my email address?

Did anyone on their end even bother to read my admittedly (Proudly admitted) profane response about anti-gun communist SOBs?

Do they know or care that I'd sue their asses off for violating my privacy if I thought I could find anyone to take the case?

Do they realize that if they came to my door in person and violated my privacy that they would be be very fortunate to escape with only a broken nose?

I'm so sick and tired of everyone on this planet with an agenda feeling that have the right to try to shove it down my throat.

I don't care if Joe Sh-- The rag Man is running against these fools, I am now going to take active role in campaigning against them.

Nope. Those people removed me from their list after our last go around back in 2008. I am pretty sure I was on a watch-list for awhile. :rolleyes:

I truly believe they created auto communista shortly thereafter. :angry:

Facebook, Google, Twitter Twatter, and all those other anti-social media sell them your data and a big giant unthinking computer spams millions of people.  They do not know you or care who you are.

I find all unsolicited emails offensive. No matter who sends them. Biden, Trump, NRA, AARP,  NIgerian Princes, yada yada yada.

3 minutes ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

Send them $10.00 and see what happens, Forty Rod. 

Send them an empty envelope!!

Howdy,

Ive heard a donation of a few dollars will cost more in

administrative costs than the actual donation.

You just have to be willing to get all the clutter.

Best

CR

I used to put junk mail from other junk mailers in the envelopes and send that to them.

59 minutes ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

I find all unsolicited emails offensive. No matter who sends them. Biden, Trump, NRA, AARP,  NIgerian Princes, yada yada yada.

921B1F46-BA06-49A3-96DF-AC74A72BDE59.thumb.jpeg.eeaddb742b56d9cf2a86396c7d51e2c5.jpeg

38 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I wish I had some play money like from monopoly, I’d send em that!!

Send them Trump Bucks

DR DINGUS Trump Dollar Bill 2020 (50 Pack) - 10, 50, 100 Pack - Realistic - Re-Election Presidential Dollar Bill - Limited Edition Novelty Dollar Bill - Support Our President https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07YDVTT17/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_0udtFbVWYV18S

:lol:

4 hours ago, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

Facebook, Google, Twitter Twatter, and all those other anti-social media sell them your data and a big giant unthinking computer spams millions of people.  They do not know you or care who you are.

And I don't know them nor care who they are.  They are very simply annoying.

2 hours ago, Cypress Sun said:

Dang, I like that........

2 hours ago, DeaconKC said:

I used to put junk mail from other junk mailers in the envelopes and send that to them.

I did that for years, or send them stuff I'd find all over the place supporting their opponent.  Don't get much with stamp free self-addressed envelopes any more.

6 hours ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

I have done that. On their stamp. 

Used to do that to AARP all the time. Fill up the envelope with all the junk mail it would hold (mattress ads, underwear, grocery store ads, clearance sales at odd ball shops etc.) and send it to them in their post paid envelope. Stopped getting their crap for several years. Just started getting it again but no pre paid envelopes:(. Straight to the trash now.

Regards

:FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Take a prepaid envelope and attach it to a brick and mail it. They will get it with postage due on it. If you mail a brick with a first class stamp, the receiver get it with postage due. If the envelope guarantees postage, send 2 bricks and the charge goes right against their account. Of course, I don't know anybody that would do these such things.:D

18 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Interesting. My post vanished....

Never mind.

Forty, you got duplicate threads going again...

I was so ticked I thought it deserved saying twice.

Maybe they got he message.  I haven't heard from them since Wednesday or so.

I finally had to disconnect my land line.  I turned the ringer off years ago and every night there were dozens of phone messages.  After months of not a single legit phone call I disconnected the phone and tossed it.

22 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

...Biden and Harris?

I find these infuriating.  They don't care!

What part of gun.slick don't they understand from my email address? They don't care!

Did anyone on their end even bother to read my admittedly (Proudly admitted) profane response about anti-gin communist SOBs? They don't care!

Do they know or care that I's sue their asses off for violating my privacy if I thought I could anyone to take the case? They don't care!

Do they realize that if they came to my door in person and violated my privacy that they would be be very fortunate to escape with only a broken nose? They don't care!

I/m so sick and tired of everyone on this planet with an agenda feeling that have the right to try to shove it down my throat. They don't care!

I don't care if Joe Sh-- The rag Man is running against these fools, I am now going to take active role in campaigning against them. They don't care!

Do you get the feeling that they just don't give a damn, Joe?

Archived