SASS Wire Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shootin Straight

SOLD - AR-15 Pistol 300 Blackout

Posted (edited)

This AR-15 pistol, with arm brace in 300 Blackout is a good shooter. Built on an AERO lower, with a Columbia River Arms 8.5 inch 5/8x24 threaded barrel. The 13 hand guard is there to cover most of a suppressor, but is easily changed in you have different needs. Good shooter, maybe 250-500 rounds through the gun. Built about 5 years ago. I have brass available and will include 100 pieces of brass and bullets with the purchase, should you want them. The writing is gold pen, and I will remove it before shipping if you would like. Thank you for looking. I am asking $750, shipped to your FFL. 

•  

• Aero Precision 300 Blackout

• 8.5 inch barrel (Columbia River Barrel)

• ALG trigger

• Bushnell 1x-4x First Focal Plane  Red dot scope with BDC

• QD attachment

• BCM Charging handle

• Keymod 13” handguard

• Magpul grip

AR pistol side a.jpg

AR pistol a.jpg

AR pistol charge.jpg

Edited by Shootin Straight
SOLD

Would you be interested in doing some trading? For starters, I have a (new in the box, never fired) Cimarron Uberti 38/40 rifle with 20” octagon barrel. I have some new brass too if needed.  Also have ‘87 lever action shotgun done by Lassiter.  It was used for only 2 matches.  Let me know if you’re interested in any type of trade, I have other items too.

Cowhand, while I would some day like to have a 38/40, as well as an 87, medical bills now force the sale. So not able to trade now.   

SS

Thank you for your reply. I pray that everything works out for you and everyone is well.