SASS Wire Forum

John Wayne ammo

Grass Range

Your boxes are for the model 94, Dutch was referring to the three Centennial Bday boxes that came out in 30-30, 45LC and 44-40. I have the model 94 rifle and would love the Ammo. 

9 hours ago, Grass Range said:

Replied just now to Nimble Fingers. I am not near my computer on weekends or evenings. Just when I have to be during the day. GR

Just to let and everyone else know, haven’t received any information from you to send either a form of payment or a method of payment. Waiting for it, thanks. 

ok. As soon as I determine shipping costs I will let you know. I will ship and collect while it is on the way. I have only been stuck once doing it this way. You can then send a MO or personal check. I do not take any other kind of payment such as c/cds, etc.

Thanks for responding. Busy day at work. My address is in a pm to you just now. Let me know and I will get the check with the amount out to you. You need to pm me your address as well. Thanks again. 

Great, now I am the one that needs a name, address, and the shipping costs!  Please respond to the pm I sent, thanks.

Want everyone to know that Grass Roots took time away from his burnt barn to ship this package to me.  I told him not to worry and I could easily wait but he got it out. 

16 hours ago, Nimble Fingers SASS# 25439 said:

Grass Range, got the Ammo and looks great. Sent you a pm about getting a tracking number if you need it. You should have my check by weeks end. 

16 hours ago, Nimble Fingers SASS# 25439 said:

Grass Range, got the Ammo and looks great. Sent you a pm about getting a tracking number if you need it. You should have my check by weeks end. 

Ok. Thanks

To be honest some little rain is all on the way home on I95 the sign said tropical storm watch. I am on the east coast by Ft Lauderdale. Even the last hurricane missed us. But thanks for mentioning it. 

Archived