SASS Wire Forum

OnTarget brass sights for your pistols

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

After these are installed and need to be resighted, do you just file them down to point of impact as with a regular sight? Thanks- SCJ

• 3 weeks later...

Put a set of these on a pair of Pietta’s , easy installation . I really like that they encapsulate the entire sight .

Don’t think I’ll ever be a professional photographer but here’s some pics .

D32D51BB-25FC-412D-9B76-1A22C570A15C.jpeg

4AC88016-F915-495A-A921-C43A99F14F7D.jpeg

B8DFE4FB-B0B4-422A-9E0F-2CE82EE1E191.jpeg

Edited by Buckshot Bob
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, OnTarget Sights said:

They look great on them irons! Thanks for helping me out!

Yank

Thank you for making a great set of sights , I’m guessing you’re going to sell a few pairs 

Yank do you shoot some of the local matches down there with Fast Eddie?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, OnTarget slip on Pietta sights are now available on yankmachain.com. I've tested them on numerous Pietta's and they are good to go. I so far have not experienced any sight size differences on the Pietta's, but as always, I have a money back guarantee if they do not fit properly on your Pietta SA irons.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, OnTarget Sights said:

Hey all, OnTarget slip on Pietta sights are now available on yankmachain.com. I've tested them on numerous Pietta's and they are good to go. I so far have not experienced any sight size differences on the Pietta's, but as always, I have a money back guarantee if they do not fit properly on your Pietta SA irons.

You couldn’t have asked’ for a better fit on my pair , glad you finally got a satisfactory number of test subjects :) 

It depends if Uberti  or Pietta made it . The manufacturer will be on it somewhere 

Edited by Buckshot Bob
I can’t spell
On 3/18/2021 at 3:14 PM, Fox Creek Stitcher said:

Which ones do I order for a Cimmeron El Malo???

It will depend on the height of the site. If you have a caliper, let me know what the height of the sight is. By the looks of the pictures on the internet, I would guess they would be right around .345" tall. We have found that Uberti and Pietta both produced two different sizes of sights.