SASS Wire Forum

OnTarget brass sights for your pistols

OnTarget Sights

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

After these are installed and need to be resighted, do you just file them down to point of impact as with a regular sight? Thanks- SCJ

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey all, OnTarget slip on Pietta sights are now available on yankmachain.com. I've tested them on numerous Pietta's and they are good to go. I so far have not experienced any sight size differences on the Pietta's, but as always, I have a money back guarantee if they do not fit properly on your Pietta SA irons.

13 minutes ago, OnTarget Sights said:

Hey all, OnTarget slip on Pietta sights are now available on yankmachain.com. I've tested them on numerous Pietta's and they are good to go. I so far have not experienced any sight size differences on the Pietta's, but as always, I have a money back guarantee if they do not fit properly on your Pietta SA irons.

You couldn’t have asked’ for a better fit on my pair , glad you finally got a satisfactory number of test subjects :) 

On 3/18/2021 at 3:14 PM, Fox Creek Stitcher said:

Which ones do I order for a Cimmeron El Malo???

It will depend on the height of the site. If you have a caliper, let me know what the height of the sight is. By the looks of the pictures on the internet, I would guess they would be right around .345" tall. We have found that Uberti and Pietta both produced two different sizes of sights.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks OnTarget your customer service is outstanding, I had a hard to fit Uperti Thunderer and OnTarget worked with me until the correct sight was made. No extra charge. If you have a need to see your front sight better contact OnTarget great folks to work with. Thanks Tom Bear Run Butch aka Phil Tamburlin again great job.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

All OnTarget Sights are 15% off this 4th of July Weekend. Just use code OntargetJuly4th during checkout or use the direct link: https://www.yankmachain.com/discount/OntargetJuly4th

Thanks and have a safe and great 4th of July weekend!

Yank

On 7/3/2021 at 6:32 AM, OnTarget Sights said:

Hello everyone!

All OnTarget Sights are 15% off this 4th of July Weekend. Just use code OntargetJuly4th during checkout or use the direct link: https://www.yankmachain.com/discount/OntargetJuly4th

Thanks and have a safe and great 4th of July weekend!

Yank

Didn't see any place to put a code working through the different checkout methods on two different browsers...maybe just my computer??? Had used a third browser without the direct link, but the price was the same, so not sure if that 15% was included or not???

• 3 weeks later...

Slip on rifle sights will be available next week!

They will slip over the marbles rifle sight with no modification to the existing sight.

These sights are .1875 in diameter and milled from Dupont Delrin.

I used this sight on my rifle at the match yesterday and everyone who had a chance to look down the barrel bought one!

I will post again when they are live on my site.

https://www.yankmachain.com

Thanks!

Yank

Delrin Rifle 1.JPG

Delrin Rifle 2.JPG

12 hours ago, Brushwood Bruce said:

Any chance you have, or can cut, something to fit over the barrel mounted solid blade on an 1873 19” carbine over sized on the height to be filed down to point of aim? Maybe the same for the Pietta 1851 navy cap and ball?

The stock Uberti '73 rifle sights don't have a very good surface to adhere a slip on sight. If you have a picture of what you currently have that would be great.  I've been toying with the idea of a solid brass front sight for the '73. This would not be a slip on version, but the whole sight.

For my cap and ball shooters, I put the following sights on from Track of the Wolf.

62 sights.JPG

Archived