SASS Wire Forum

Work Shirkers March and the Shenango Crew

Whiskey Hicks

Thanks for having me out today and dealing with my ridiculously slow process of getting through the stages.

Thank you for your patience and guidance as well. Joe, thank you for the ammo and work on the Husqvarna. Seamus and Kay, thank you for letting me use your spare Colt and ‘73. Slow Mo, thank you for your patience and hosting. Hagen, thank you for your coaching.

And thank you to everyone for putting up with a newbie learning to use his cross-draw holster for the first time.

Whiskey Hicks!

Thank you for your kind words!  Everybody says you wrote a fine post, very nice. Thank you.

One thing about this sport is that it's an equal opportunity sport; everybody gets to be a newbie for awhile!  :lol:

I think you did fine!  

It's when you don't get invited back that you have to worry!  :lol:  

Thank you for choosing Brookfield to visit and giving us your support.  We have more new shooters here, so you're not alone.  It's a good place to learn almost everything you might want to know.  

Like the Marshall said, "one day you'll be teaching other folks how to do this."

We have a fine bunch of good, knowledgeable folks who attend regularly.  Come back and visit us again!  

Be safe and God bless,

Mo

Archived