SASS Wire Forum

Mike Boyer Florida

Gayle Lady T

I hope I’ve chosen the correct place to ask about this person. I have acquired his pair of Vaqueros that I understand we’re used for a championship shoot in Florida some years back. I’m lucky to have his name, but don’t know his alias. Would anyone here know who I’m asking about?

I haven’t seen him for several years, but used to shoot with him in the Eustis/Leesburg area several years ago.  He was a good shooter, but I couldn’t be specific about exactly what he won.  I know he won the pocket pistol side match at the SE Regionals at Mule Camp in Georgia several years ago, because he beat me out at the last minute using a pocket pistol he borrowed from me!

Hello Gayle Lady T........you found me. This is Mike Boyer aka Brocky Jack Norton SASS #7494. Congratulations on acquiring my old Vaqueros. Damn fine set of pistols. It pained me to part ways. If you have any questions feel free to call me @352-409-3693 or email to brockyjack2@aol.com

Hey Brocky. Have seen you for a few years. Last time was at one of the Ides. Come on out to the Ides of March in November. Ain't many of us left that you'd remember but there is a few. Good to see that yer on the top side of the grass still. 

Sun

Archived