SASS Wire Forum

New shooter on a budget need supplies

Sean w

Found a cart, thanks To marshal hangtree for your generosity,also found a good deal on a pair of pistols still needing a coach gun. Located in Huntsville al, or central Florida (sometimes) Still need a double strong side rig don’t want black, but I found a guy locally so I may end up going with him still not sure as it’s expensive, I wear a 34 waist jean size, but I measured with jeans on and am about 37 inches where it sits

Welcome to the place and good luck on your hunt. You might want to post where you are as a cart would be expensive to ship.

9 hours ago, Sean w said:

Looking for a gun cart for cheap, and I also need a pair of pistols kinda want a pair of evil roys or smoke wagons or the like in 357. I’ll be needing a double strong side holster rig as well, let me know what y’all have I wear a 33-34 waist jeans but I measured about 37 where it sits on my waist

Welcome to the best game there is. 

It would be good to know your location(don't need your address, just nearest city/town).

Have you been to any matches?

North Alabama regulators, been to two matches so far.  just trying to accumulate stuff little by little as money is an object for me I held an evil Roy pistol and I like the feel so I think I am gonna go Uberti probably smoke wagons if I can find some

48 minutes ago, Sean w said:

North Alabama regulators, been to two matches so far.  just trying to accumulate stuff little by little as money is an object for me I held an evil Roy pistol and I like the feel so I think I am gonna go Uberti probably smoke wagons if I can find some

I have a wooden gun cart I'll give to you if you ever get down to south Alabama.  Used it one time, then went with a stroller based gun cart.  In the Dothan area.

13 hours ago, Sean w said:

Awesome could you give me your number or how can I contact you? My number is xxxxxxxxxx

Putting your number on a public gun forum is not smart.

Get to some shoots and you may well find some great deals. 

OLG

Archived