SASS Wire Forum

***SPF***Fringed Brown Leather Jacket

Cherokee Slim

***Sold Pending Funds***For sale is this fringed buckskin jacket I bought here on the wire a couple of years ago.  I understood it to be about an X-Large, but in fact it seems to fit more like a large.  Most of my shirts, coats, jackets are extra large and I like the loose, relaxed fit of that size on me.  I don't find this particularly comfortable, so if someone else can get some value out of it, I would prefer to pass it on  - at a bargain, I should think, since I'll ship it to you for $25 total.  This is NOT a "Scully" quality coat; it's "made in China", but it does look pretty decent.  It measures 21" from shoulder seam to shoulder seam across the back, 25" from shoulder seam to cuff, 27 1/2" from the collar seam to the bottom of the coat and, with the coat buttoned up and measuring across the front side-to-side, 24".  I'll take PayPal, money order, personal check, whatever is convenient. PM me if interested.

DSCF1979.JPG

DSCF1980.JPG

DSCF1981.JPG

DSCF1982.JPG

19 minutes ago, Wild Willi said:

I will take it!

Wild Willi.   Greysmoke sent a PM 3 minutes before you posted this that he would take the jacket, but if that doesn't pan out, I'll let you know.  Sorry

Archived