SASS Wire Forum

CLOSED: 1860 Colt Army With Shoulder Stock

ACW

On 8/26/2020 at 2:28 PM, SGT. QUINCANNON, SASS #32999 said:

Any timing issues or such with the revolver?

Here are 6 photos I took with the cylinder rotated 6 times with the gun unmoved.

As you can see, it doesn't have a timing issue and it has no mechanical problem at all

Cyl1.JPG

Cyl2.JPG

Cyl3.JPG

Cyl4.JPG

Cyl5.JPG

Cyl6.JPG

Do you have any photos showing ASP markings and SN? Are there markings on the underside/inside of the stock yoke?

One does not come across ASP guns much these days. It looks to be in nice condition, and that blondish wood is very 1977.

I have a cased ASM 1860 Army and this would be a nice substitute at times in the case, especially for photos.

Hampel-s.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Jim

19 hours ago, SGT. QUINCANNON, SASS #32999 said:

Could I interest you in an even swap for an Uberti Remington .44 cap & ball revolver with an R&D six shot conversion cylinder in.45 LC caliber? Has the C&B cylinder, also.

Thanks for the offer but I  have 2 Remingtons and dont need another.

3 hours ago, sourdoughjim said:

Do you have any photos showing ASP markings and SN? Are there markings on the underside/inside of the stock yoke?

One does not come across ASP guns much these days. It looks to be in nice condition, and that blondish wood is very 1977.

I have a cased ASM 1860 Army and this would be a nice substitute at times in the case, especially for photos.

Hampel-s.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Jim

Hi Jim,

I'll get this photo for you when I get home from Williamsburg, Va Tuesday

Archived