SASS Wire Forum

Brown Township Regulators Shoot Saturday 29th

Sixgun Seamus

The Brown Township Regulators will be shooting this Saturday the 29th. We will shoot 6 fast and fun stages. Registration at 8:45 with safety meeting and shooting starting at 10:00AM.

There will be no breakfast but lunch will be available. Come on out and shoot with us. More info and directions at www.browntownshipregulators.com We will observe governor's Covid guidelines.

Well, we went ahead with our shoot despite a nasty weather report and we won this time. Humid but great weather. Thanks to all of the cowboys and cowgirls that came out today to shoot with us. Everyone said they had a fun time. Congratulations to our top overall men and ladies shooters, Hooligan Howes and Cayenne Kay. Scores are posted at www.browntownshipregulators.com.

5 hours ago, Sixgun Seamus said:

Well, we went ahead with our shoot despite a nasty weather report and we won this time. Humid but great weather. Thanks to all of the cowboys and cowgirls that came out today to shoot with us. Everyone said they had a fun time. Congratulations to our top overall men and ladies shooters, Hooligan Howes and Cayenne Kay. Scores are posted at www.browntownshipregulators.com.

Did Laramie Leadslinger tell you the funny story about your "stool"????:lol:

Nope. Thanks, I got it though.

10 hours ago, Sixgun Seamus said:

Nope. Thanks, I got it though.

Okay here's the story thought you might like it.

I made an announcement at the end of the shoot at OVV before they gave out the awards and asked if anyone was going to Brown, Laramie said he'd be there so I said loudly as I was standing up that "I'll  give you Seamus' stool". Well that cracked everyone up and the questions started flying about your "stool"

I guess you had to be there, it was hilarious!!:lol:

Archived