SASS Wire Forum

My Friend Jimmy Dalton RIP

F. Greysmoke ,#12093

With sadness in my heart I have to tell of the passing of one of my best friends, Jimmy Mitchel, alias Jimmy Dalton:

To say it in a few words; we shot many SASS shoots together( 0ver 20 years ), he never shirked a task, cheerful in all weathers, splendid behavior.

He was a big man with a big heart ( A christian ) and did so much to help out at the matches and we enjoyed shooting blackpowder together. I would say more but something keeps getting in my eyes.

So long Pard, rest in peace

May his family and friends find peace and comfort!!

My condolences. But take comfort knowing he is home with Jesus. No misses, no Ps! 

"a big man with a big heart"

Not much more to ask for in a friend.

I'm sorry for your temporary loss.

However, the reunion will be fantastic.

Waimea

ive tried not to acknowledge too many of these posts unless i really knew the folks involved , only because ive wished id had the opportunity to actually know them , this is a loss for me - i trust they are in a better place and those that knew him are better off by having that experience 

there have been so many passing lately , maybe always been such , but ive noted more recently it seems , please enjoy all of our like minded cowboys and gals while we can - when we can - its our privileged and obligation to make the efforts to engage those we share life with to make sure we dont miss out on that special connection , 

my prayers are offered 

Archived