SASS Wire Forum

California Folks

6 hours ago, Alpo said:

You are hiding a flask on your AR? did not anyone ever tell you that guns and booze do not mix?

The M1A1 is either a 30 carbine with a folding stock, or the last version of a Thompson (which wasn't really a Thompson it just kinda sorta looked like one). Do you by chance mean the M1A, which is the civilian version of the M14?

I don't understand why people have problems with any firearm. Period.

yes M1A ... I blame vodka for 1 instead of 2 !! 

4 hours ago, Ethan Cord said:

What do you want to bet that out of the 5 million new gun owners this year, at least 10 or 12 will follow these "directions"? :P  Actually, I can't wait for the first Dem politician who cites this video as an example of how easy it is to convert your semi AR to full auto...

"Mil spec butter knife"...I love it!

LL

On 8/25/2020 at 8:38 PM, Wild Will Bartell said:

Would that make it a ‘rifle of color’?

Sorry, I just got done reading a previous thread regarding such an issue...

and when did black become a color ? particularly one we dont like ? 

Before Gunmagedon there was the bullet button.  A loaded cartridge was the "Tool" required to drop the mag.  However, some enterprising individual made a plastic tool that snapped onto the bullet button; which restored the mag release function of the AR.   I had acquired my Colt Sporter HBAR w/A2 upper before the bullet button & it was registered as an assault weapon.  Until I moved east of the CA border I had no desire acquire any more CA compliant assault weapons.  The only problem is I can't take the Colt into CA on the few times I visit a family cabin that is a few miles away from a US Forrest Service designated shooting range.  I usually spend a hour at the range shooting & if no one has recently collected the brass cases I'll spend a couple of hours collecting brass.  I usually get 25-50 lbs of reloadable or scrap brass.

Archived