SASS Wire Forum

WITHDRAWN.......Three very nice S&W revolvers .38 Special & .32 S&W Long **ENDING SOON**

RIDGE WALKER

WITHDRAWN.....THANKS FOR LOOKING, I WILL BE OFFERING THE REMAINING TWO S&W'S ON ANOTHER SITE

****Please email me (NO PM's) to tomgraham01@msn.com with any questions***

OFFERING UP THREE VERY CLEAN EXCELLENT CONDITION S&W REVOLVERS FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION.  

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT IN THE PHOTOS..........

S&W 31-1 Regulation Police .32 S&W LONG 4” Barrel
Blue Square Butt S/N H45238 Stocks do not number to gun
Shipped February 1972 according to Roy Jinks
$650

S&W 10-7 .38 Special 2” Barrel Blue Square Butt S/N 8D53449 (PC Stocks number to gun)
Shipped September 1981 according to Roy Jinks
Price is $550   **SOLD PENDING FUNDS**

S&W 10-6 .38 Special 4” Heavy Barrel Blue Square Butt S/N D396087 Has PC stocks that are not numbered
Shipped February 1972 according to Roy Jinks
Price is $625    **SOLD PENDING FUNDS**

Prices include shipping to the lower 48 only........Will need to ship to your FFL so be sure your FFL is good receiving from a private party with copy of my drivers license.  

Payment:  I prefer a USPS Money Order but will also consider DISCREET Friends/Family PayPal so no fees are charged to me.

First to post an "I'll Take It" followed up with an email to tomgraham01@msn.com gets it......be sure to specify which model number you are committing to purchase in your post.  

Thanks for looking!!

IMG-3934.jpg

IMG-3935.jpg

1 hour ago, Uriah, SASS # 53822 said:

Is the 31 and 32 S&W or 32 S&W Long?

The 31-1 is chambered for .32 S&W LONG.........it's visible on the barrel if you zoom in on the photo......a very nice piece!

I will update the listing above with this information, thanks for bringing that to my attention!!

3 minutes ago, Hashknife Cowboy said:

That 4 inch Model 10 was my first duty gun, I only wish I had the extra $.  It is was a great gun in its day.  Quick, someone buy it!

The heavy barrel is nice to shoot on that 4".........not harsh!  

I'll give these a few days folks then off to another site........DON"T MISS OUT!!

One last bump on the two remaining S&W's........will pull this listing soon.

I will consider REASONABLE offers on these so email me at tomgraham01@msn.com if you wish.

Archived