SASS Wire Forum

Brookfield CAS in Masury, Ohio! Thursday August 27, 2020

Slow Mo Dern

CAS at Brookfield in Masury, Ohio Thursday August 27, 2020

Howdy!

Come join us for another Cowboy Action match at the Brookfield Conservation Club in Masury, Ohio on Thursday August 27, 2020.

Five fast, sophisticated, EZ stages guaranteed to put you in a “goodly state of merriment!”   

Gates open at 9:00 am ----- Lead down range at around 10:00 am after the Pledge of Allegiance and a “brief” safety meeting.

Tons of fun at last year’s prices!

Lunch is not scheduled so bring your favorite snacks! 

Water will be provided by the club in sophisticated little plastic bottles!

Sound like fun?  You bet!  Bring plenty of shotgun shells!

If it rains:  We’ll shoot “under the roof!”    

Bring your mask, hand sanitizer, and any other personal protection equipment you think you might need.

Spectators and visitors are always welcome but you must wear hearing protectors and safety glasses. It’s mandatory. Safety every time, that’s us!

That’s the Thursday Work-Shirker Open Class CAS Match on Thursday August 27, 2020!

We hope to see you there!

You guys have fun. I'll be in Nevada Mountains until Sunday scouting Elk with my son .

On 8/24/2020 at 8:08 PM, TJ Law Dog said:

You guys have fun. I'll be in Nevada Mountains until Sunday scouting Elk with my son .

Hey, T.J.

You don't have to go all the way to Nevada to find an elk; we have an elk right here at Brookfield! :lol:

He stays in one place since he was retired.  You don't have to climb any mountains either; he's down in the flats!

Have a good trip, we'll see you when you get back. 

On 8/24/2020 at 9:38 PM, Turkey Flats Jack said:

Hopefully this will be the last one I miss for a while. I'll see y'all at the regular September match! Have fun and be safe.

See you in September, Jack!

Black powder aficionado, Jocko says he's coming in September too and he's also bringing his fire and smoke!  

I'm gonna pray for a nice windy day! :lol:  

Weather forecast for Brookfield as of 10:00 pm tonight:

It might rain around 3:00 pm Thursday afternoon.  Hopefully we'll be back at the clubhouse by then.  

Just when I was gettin' used to this dry weather...

Archived