SASS Wire Forum

Shootout in the hills results, Kentucky state match

Three Gun Cole

Congratulations to the new champions!!!

Doc Roy L Pain, men’s state champ

Pink Buscadero, over all lady & state champ

Copperhead Joe and crew did an excellent job

Stages were fast and fun,  Go as fast as you dare, Fine line between a great stage or a train wreck.

Definitely  Coming back for this match.

3GC

scores

MatchResultsByTime.pdf

And congrats to Three Gun Cole for Overall Winner!

Thanks for posting the scores. I just got home and you beat me to it.

Loved the Drag Race, man on man, and team shoots. Some surprises and a real showing of the Cowboy way!

Congrats to all the winners!

Another great shoot in the books. Excellent job by Joe and his gang. Congrats Doc and Pinky on your win. Lead Bone

Just got home. Can't thank Copperhead Joe and the whole Ponderosa Pines crew for a great match. Joe bends over backwards to make sure EVERYONE has a good time. Events and entertainment all the time. Great shoot. 

Always a great time at Ponderosa Pines. Thanks to Joe and especially to Boots and Rose for letting us enjoy the property to have fun on. Also a big thanks to everyone behind the scene that make this shoot and venue possible. Also to the band and musicians that entertained us at night. One more thing, thanks to all the poker players for bringing their quarters for Boots to collect lol. 

Great time had by all!!!  I just woke up from the State Shoot!!!  Had something to do with Rattle Snake Juice; not to clear on the subject.  But, I know I had a GREAT TIME!!!  Joe and his Gang know how to do a shoot "Right"!

Congratulations to all the winners!  My category was won by a Gentleman Cowboy and a Great Shooter!  Doc Roy L. Pain!  Congratulations, Doc!!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Knob Creek Drover

Archived