SASS Wire Forum

Thinning the herd

evil dogooder

Need to raise some funds to help my father with my mothers med bills.

Thinning out guns that dont get shot much.

Remmington new army with conversion cylinder,  purchased on the wire here a few years ago. It has an action job but it was done before I got it.  has been aged and looks cool.   I have never fired the bp cylinder,   used for bp cowboy skits firing blanks mostly.    Comes with a Taylor's conversion cylinder .45 .  Packaged separately.   $425 shipped .

Ruger large frame/old model .45 cold case hardened. Hasn't been shot much.   Carried it elk hunting a few times.  Comes with gunfighter grips and grey box but its not the  original box.    $525 shipped

Original winchester 73. Made pre 1900, I believe 1877.  This is a shooter not a collector.  Missing the dust plate and somewhere down the road the barrel was shortened.   I have shot a box of ammo through it  and it functions perfectly.  No blueing left and this gun has been used.  I wish it could talk to hear its tale.  Caliber .38 w.c.f. $ 900 shipped.  SPF to mt zion yellowboy 

First i take it here gets it.   Im not going to wait too long here.  If they don't sell quickly I'll throw them up on gunbroker. 

Thanks 

20200821_110802.jpg

20200821_110814.jpg

20200821_110819.jpg

Taylor's doesn't make a conversion cylinder that I know of. Is this a Kirst or a Howell?

1 hour ago, cowrustler said:

Evil, 1876 would have been too early for a .38-40. Give out some of the serial number and about 50 folks will be glad to tell you the year made, cowrustler

Your right in looked up the wrong #  it is 525xxx

I don't know the difference in the Howell conversion 

15980467518387021555262304613635.jpg

8Sorry for the delay. My computer crashed.  To those that PM's I replied

4 hours ago, Dallas McPewPew said:

Man, I wish that 73 was in 44-40! It would be exactly what I'm looking for. 

Well i had one last fall but I sold it already.  Bought them together as a package deal

• 3 weeks later...

I sent the check for the Vaquero, please answer the PMs!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived