SASS Wire Forum

Black Aces new SxS from Turkey

Abilene, SASS # 27489

While waiting for an Rx at Wally World, I was perusing a Guns of the Old West magazine.  They had a writeup on a new SxS 12 Ga. that looks interesting.  It is from Black Aces Tactical, and is imported from Turkey.  It is single selectable trigger (don't know if Inertia or mechanical - I scanned the article fairly quickly but didn't see it mentioned), 18 1/2" barrels, removable choke tubes, and an extra pistol grip for home defense or such (note: not SASS legal).   Tang safety is not "automatic".   List price was stated as $569, which ain't too bad.  I think it was La Vista Bill reviewing it.  He mentioned it being stiff, of course.   It will be interesting to see what some of the shotgun 'smith gurus have to say about it.  I looked on Black Aces website, and their link for that shotgun doesn't work, but you can see one picture of it about a third of the way down the main page.  https://www.blackacestactical.com   This shotgun doesn't really seem to fit with their other black guns, but who cares?

Archived