SASS Wire Forum

What Kind of Year Is It?

Subdeacon Joe

Usually we watch the a ball of Crystal's and the new year slowly descending in NYC as the new year approaches.

This year, I expect to see the previous 2020 ball brought out and free-dropped to signal the end of this horrific year, unless the Dems win in Nov.

Here is my tirade...

Well, I reckon I will have to answer that one at midnight, on December 31st.  This year ain't played out it's string yet. 

So far, however, it hasn't been such a fun year for me, or most anyone.

From the virus, from friends and relatives passing away, the lockdowns, the protests, the disrespect, the lack of accountability on the part of state and local governments to stop the looting, to ole sniffin' Joe being nominated, to the shyster lawyer filing suit against the N.R.A., to not watching the news, because it is biased and untrue, to watching the "magic" words "I am offended" being used as an excuse to pretend history did not happen...instead of wading out to meet it, and it being a valuable teaching tool for our young people, to the idiotic notion to de-fund the police, to hoarding food, and, of all things...toilet paper!!! Good grief.

Makes you wonder if this isn't year one, of the great tribulation!!!

One down, six to go. 

We all hope 2021 is better, but some things that have been tolerated by some, this year, may be difficult to deal with next year, and beyond.

We need, but don't have, leaders in federal, state, and local governments, in corporate America, in the news media, to grow a backbone, and study some American history, and the writings of our Founding Fathers.  They have been reading too much Marx, Mao, and Bernie. 

All they seem to want to see is which one of them can give away the most stuff, so they will be elected, and re-elected, ad nauseam. 

Bread and circuses, as it was called in Roman times. 

They don't need to re-do the Constitution....they need to re-read it.

W.K.

8 hours ago, Tom Bullweed said:

Usually we watch the a ball of Crystal's and the new year slowly descending in NYC as the new year approaches.

This year, I expect to see the previous 2020 ball brought out and free-dropped to signal the end of this horrific year, unless the Dems win in Nov.

Yeah. Drop that sonova....right off the Empire State Building. Then burn it. LOL

Oh, I don’t know. This has been a pretty good year so far. I got a new cool car. I got my lower back fixed, well, the part that hurt the worst anyway. I am healthier than I was a year ago. My wife still loves me. I rediscovered my passion for reloading. I get to spend time with my grandson more often. 

:D

Archived