SASS Wire Forum

For Certain Middle TN shooters......

Barkeep Casey

If you are heading east to shoot at TMM, construction has started on a brand new Dairy Queen a mile from the range.

Nanner Splits!!!!

6 hours ago, Barkeep Casey said:

If you are heading east to shoot at TMM, construction has started on a brand new Dairy Queen a mile from the range.

Nanner Splits!!!!

Theyre not shooting this weekend are they?

Hypothetically speaking, not for me, asking for a friend, again not me, when will this Dairy Queen open?

9 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

Theyre not shooting this weekend are they?

I'm buying nanner splits for everyone!

Hypothetically speaking, not for me, asking for a friend, again not me, when will this Dairy Queen open?

TW,

I've always been good at reading between the lines and what I read was you're buying nanner splits for everydangbody.

DB

Dang it barkeep, now he will just shoot faster, in anticipation of getting there fer a nannersplit.

Imis  (lets stroll down there and get  them all)

10 minutes ago, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

Dang it barkeep, now he will just shoot faster, in anticipation of getting there fer a nannersplit.

Imis  (lets stroll down there and get  them all)

No, no don't you see. Someone from TMM obviously has influence with the city planners. They had them put it on that side of the range so TW would stop for breakfast on the way to there. That will make him sluggish as his sugar drops mid-match. Pure Genius! :lol:

The DQ is framed up and construction is rocking along nicely. It is located right off the interstate next to the Bass Pro Shops and Chick Fil A. Off Exit 1 I75. And there is a fifth Saturday shoot this month, but alas the DQ wont be finished in time.

23 minutes ago, Barkeep Casey said:

The DQ is framed up and construction is rocking along nicely. It is located right off the interstate next to the Bass Pro Shops and Chick Fil A. Off Exit 1 I75. And there is a fifth Saturday shoot this month, but alas the DQ wont be finished in time.

BC, I know where you can git a chicken's foot and voodoo doll!

Kajun

Dairy Queen = Texas stop sign! 

Just do not get a DQ during the match!!!

3 hours ago, Double Barrel, SASS 34765 said:

TW,

I've always been good at reading between the lines and what I read was you're buying nanner splits for everydangbody.

If only it would be open next weekend I would! Planning on seeing yall at the match. 

2 hours ago, Krazy Kajun said:

BC, I know where you can git a chicken's foot and voodoo doll!

Kajun

You need to keep those things down in that GA swamp you live in. The last time you brought them up to TN. ole TW made the mistake of just rubbing it and got himself smack dab in the middle of a riot on his way home.

3 hours ago, Barkeep Casey said:

You need to keep those things down in that GA swamp you live in. The last time you brought them up to TN. ole TW made the mistake of just rubbing it and got himself smack dab in the middle of a riot on his way home.

Hehehe, it turned out worse luck for the rioters than it did me. You gotta watch the Krazy one though. He's got a pet cross dressing gerbil that he trained to run out and move targets on you.

2 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

Hehehe, it turned out worse luck for the rioters than it did me. You gotta watch the Krazy one though. He's got a pet cross dressing gerbil that he trained to run out and move targets on you.

I try and leave ole Skittles at home....just can't take him out in public too often! ;)

Kajun

2 hours ago, Krazy Kajun said:

I try and leave ole Skittles at home....just can't take him out in public too often! ;)

Kajun

Heyyyyyyy !!!!!!! Ya'll leave my dog outta this race :unsure::P Sides i heard a rumor Ol Widder has applied for adoption papers for T-Willie, sumpt'n

bout git'n royalties off dem Nanner SpiltsB):lol:   T-Willie iff'n i were you i'd keep my eye on Ol Coonie he's got some serious powers wif dem 

Chicken Feets, He's got connections wif a gal named Bertha down in tha swamps :(

49 minutes ago, lickskillet charlie said:

Heyyyyyyy !!!!!!! Ya'll leave my dog outta this race :unsure::P Sides i heard a rumor Ol Widder has applied for adoption papers for T-Willie, sumpt'n

bout git'n royalties off dem Nanner SpiltsB):lol:   T-Willie iff'n i were you i'd keep my eye on Ol Coonie he's got some serious powers wif dem 

Chicken Feets, He's got connections wif a gal named Bertha down in tha swamps :(

Bertha told me I was the only one fer her! Now yer telling me the Krazy one is trying to get her from me. I probably gave her the chicken he been cutting the feet off of. I thought I seen one running circles last time I was down that way but didn't think anything of it. 

Widder's been trying to horn in on my nanner split dealings for a while now. Them things will put pep in yer step.

T-Willie. I likes it

1 hour ago, Tennessee williams said:

Bertha told me I was the only one fer her! Now yer telling me the Krazy one is trying to get her from me. I probably gave her the chicken he been cutting the feet off of. I thought I seen one running circles last time I was down that way but didn't think anything of it. 

Widder's been trying to horn in on my nanner split dealings for a while now. Them things will put pep in yer step.

T-Willie. I likes it

Well im glad somebodys got her now,several years ago Kajun and some of his Jawja miscreants ganged up on me, held me at gun point with a intoxicated preacher and married me

to that CRAZY little woman. Shortly after dat she runned off somewhere,aint seed hide nor hair of her since then.:(:D Here tell she's been hid'n out 

in Badlands Bob's basement.He runs a sweat shop there ya know, pays dem with ice cream sammiches, has all dem little people there sweat'n and mak'n boolits fer him.:rolleyes::lol:

Last time I seen Bertha, she wrote me a bad check.  Said she was leaving Skittles cause he didn't treat her right.  She spent all day painting the tires in his yard white.  When Skittle got home, he didn't even notice.  So she painted the tires on his truck white too.  He finally noticed that.  Anyhow, Bertha came to stay with me till she could get her life together.  Next thing I know, she done run off with an ice cream truck driver.  Ain't seen her since.  Never did make that check good either.  

Archived