SASS Wire Forum

Momma is a shooter.

Reading Ranger Dan's thread about taking his wife to the range, reminded me

of my wife taking a course at the gun range. She didn't want me telling her what to do,

so she attended a ladies only class and had about thirty other ladies.

She got to fire a couple of guns and got her past the fear of a GUN! 

Fast forward a few months and my buddy Wheelgun convinced me I needed another rifle. 

Willie was good at that sort of thing. So down to the local dealer to see what he had to offer. 

Looked over his stock of rifles, and didn't see anything I really wanted or needed,

but not wanting to leave such pleasant surroundings, I struck up a conversation with the owner. 

Somehow the conversation got around to carry hand guns. My VIRTUAL 1911 was a bit heavy 

in my hip pocket, so I was looking for something lighter.  His face lit up like "another sale coming"

and he reached down and pulled out a VIRTUAL S&W Featherweight, and handed it to me. 

I was somewhat surprised at how light it really was, but most all of my VIRTUAL firearms are light.

But I guess because S&W called it an airweight it was lighter than the others. 

But I digress. So I bought it, took it home.  My wife caught me coming in the door and said, What did you buy?

So she had me flat footed. So I show her my prize.  She took it from me and examined it

after checking to make certain it was clear. First comment was it just fits my hand. So now I am down another revolver. 

But I don't mind.

Archived