SASS Wire Forum

Created a Monster

Ranger Dan

Have I ???

Needed to confirm zero on 3 rifles and 2 revolvers, test a new load in 357sig AND my wife's 9mm cuz she had issues with it jamming at the last match. I wanted her to fire it to confirm it worked for her. Even took a day off work to get all this done. So loaded up and went to the range. Started on the pistol range, fired my 3 guns in about 15 minutes. Meanwhile the wife is making a small ragged hole with her 9mm till she ran out of ammo (I only brought about 60 rounds as all that needed done was confirm it worked. Seems she had other ideas. Later (after a few glasses of wine) she said, and I quote "Next time we go to the range Bring more F$%KIN ammo"...

Did I create a monster???

4 minutes ago, Ranger Dan said:

I know, and it's partly your fault. You sold her those Californians :)

external-content.duckduckgo_com.png.292343c393c437531e89639b58ae231f.png

I was wondering to myself if she still had those and if she still liked them.

11 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

external-content.duckduckgo_com.png.292343c393c437531e89639b58ae231f.png

I was wondering to myself if she still had those and if she still liked them.

Oh yeah, I even got her shooting wild bunch now. Of course I had to buy her a set of guns for that too :) So lets see, she has 8 guns of her own in my cabinet (counting the sig 9mm she "took" from me cuz she liked it). Ooops, make that 10, she has her own Kimber in 9mm also.

It’s time to remind everyone that no husband has ever been shot while he was washing dishes.

I wash a lot of dishes.

:ph34r:

My wife complained yesterday that I was folding clean laundry wrong. And it was just some towels. I can't even fold a towel properly. But I  was helping.

She does love that I reload all our ammo especially now when I tell her what some are paying for regular range ammo currently.

1 hour ago, J-BAR #18287 said:

It’s time to remind everyone that no husband has ever been shot while he was washing dishes.

I wash a lot of dishes.

:ph34r:

Or loading and unloading the dishwasher :lol:

I specialize in laundry ;)

OLG

8 minutes ago, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

She's a keeper

Imis

Did I mention that when I told her I couldn't find any small pistol primers she called her dad and he found 3000 for her.

We been married 40 years :) 

1 hour ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

NEVER FORGET in the realm of Domestic Tranquility . . . . What's Hers is Hers.  Whats Yours is Hers also.

Several years ago I found a snazzy Ruger 22 pistol I had been looking for. I got home and the Missus asked what I had. I showed her and she said "Oh how nice! Thank you!"

27 minutes ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

Or loading and unloading the dishwasher :lol:

I specialize in laundry ;)

OLG

I have been doing my own part of the laundry ever since I was a CO at a max prison. I didn't want her even touching my uniform some days.

I guess mine was Monster when I meet her . Her  rich Uncle Sam taught her to  shoot .

Our first date was at the local range 

She was better with pistols ... we tied with  rifles 

I look in the mirror to see Mr Lucky 

21 hours ago, Ranger Dan said:

Have I ???

Needed to confirm zero on 3 rifles and 2 revolvers, test a new load in 357sig AND my wife's 9mm cuz she had issues with it jamming at the last match. I wanted her to fire it to confirm it worked for her. Even took a day off work to get all this done. So loaded up and went to the range. Started on the pistol range, fired my 3 guns in about 15 minutes. Meanwhile the wife is making a small ragged hole with her 9mm till she ran out of ammo (I only brought about 60 rounds as all that needed done was confirm it worked. Seems she had other ideas. Later (after a few glasses of wine) she said, and I quote "Next time we go to the range Bring more F$%KIN ammo"...

Did I create a monster???

Yea but she sounds like a good monster!!;)

Archived