SASS Wire Forum

I guess not everyone's welcome in some places...

Just stumbled upon this; hadn't seen it before... someplace in Colorado, evidently.  Likely not Boulder!

Heads up - coarse language and a couple of "huh?" popups at the end.

There have been several instances where Antifa went out to the suburbs and in the case of Philadelphia, the residential areas and they have not been met with a warm welcome.  There was one California town where Anitifa got the crap kicked out of them.

Did anyone notice the umbrellas with no fabric? Lots of umbrellas with no covering.
Maybe that’s old news now. I can see them saying “It’s not a weapon it’s just an umbrella.”  

Then they reverse the arms and poke a cop or sheriff in the face.
Or poke one of those horses in the under belly. That would get a reaction.

Then, “It was an accident, “Why did they have to beat my head with their nasty assault night stick?”

As you might surmise I have little sympathy for people who obviously are looking for an opportunity to foment violence so that they can become a “Victim of Police Brutality .”

CJ

1 hour ago, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

All those lovely children, but what mouths.

Imis

What did Louis L’Amor say? 
Something like;

’Children should be raised in a closed barrel and fed through the bung hole, until they are 21?’

He might have been too optimistic, 21 might be too soon to let them out. :P

Of course I’m being facetious.

CJ

I would like to know exactly where this is, what the specific circumstances were, and when it happened. 

1 hour ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

I would like to know exactly where this is, what the specific circumstances were, and when it happened. 

Well, Bob, in a nutshell, this appears to have been in Berthoud, up in Larimer County on July 26.

Small community, a bunch of decent, civic-minded folks decided to hold a "Back the Blue Rally."  Not surprisingly, a bunch of fools decided to show up and protest.  

It took some doing to figger this out.  Of course there was not widespread news coverage.  Good people turn out to do something good, bad people turn out to spoil it, but are stopped.  Peacefully.  Not worth the telling.  Now, if one of 'em had gotten a toe stepped on by a horse, it would've been all over Chicken Noodle News.  :(  

"The terrorist lives for terror, not for the change he tells himself he wants. He masks his desire to kill and destroy behind the curtain of a cause.  It is destruction he wants, not creation."  Louis L'Amour - Last of the Breed.

"A man who wishes to kill...must also be ready to die." Louis L'Amour - The Walking Drum.

W.K.

4 hours ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

Did that stick his sign was attached to look like a baseball bat to you ?

:mellow:

Nice catch. Looked like it was vastly over engineered for its role in holding up a poster board sign.

He is lucky someone didn't decide it was a suppository that needed to be inserted into the same cavity his head was occupying.

Archived