SASS Wire Forum

About four years ago I interested someone in the world of Cowboy Action Shooting.   After purchasing weapons and shooting at a couple of club matches he decided not to continue in this style of shooting.  His friend built him a gun cart, of his (the friends) own design.  I now have the cart because he wants it donated to a new shooter that needs a gun cart.   I am willing to give it to a new shooter or any club that would like to give it to a new shooter in their club.  It is made well,  but is more of a pull- behind than a push cart.  I am in the northeastern part of Ohio but am willing to meet with anyone half way within the state to deliver it.  

CMguncart1.jpg

CMguncart2.jpg

CMguncart3.jpg

CMguncart4.jpg

A good friend of mine came to our shoot today to check it out and is now hooked. He actually just called me and told me he already bought a shotgun lol. If u are willing I would love to get this cart for him....

Thanks again Santa Fe, Buddy loves the cart and is excited to use it. It was very nice meeting you and looking forward to chat more.

Archived