SASS Wire Forum

No more 10 round ban

Snakebite

As for the other side, for far too long our political parties have been in an "them or us" mindset, not willing to work things out. It would be nice if they would actually do their jobs and do what was best, not what keeps them in power.

1 hour ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Ahhh, so now hicap maths are allowed.  I get it.

As long as they aren’t Common Core hicap maths...:P

7 hours ago, Phantom, SASS #54973 said:

Using this logic, we should lump all Californians into the same basket of "liberal / progressive nutballs".

Phantom

Some people do.  That is why the misses & I don't volunteer that we are recent escapees for Kalifornia.  Having lived in CA from birth to retirement CA's cities became a place to be from rather than live in.  High cost of living, terrible traffic (2.5 -3.0 daily commute time for 100 mile round trip)*,  high gas taxes & pot hole filled freeways.  To me CA became inhospitable in the late 90's. 

7 hours ago, Springfield Slim SASS #24733 said:

Nice they changed the law, hopefully it will staying place long enough for the suppliers to re-stock. Not a Browning Hi-Power mag to be found. And most of the suppliers still won't ship to California.  So far only Brownells and Cheaper Than Dirt.

Palmeto State Armory will when in 30 days from opinion the ruling becomes final.  They are waiting  to see if the the CA AG requests an banc hearing & whether the 9th Circus grants one.  If one is granted unless a majority pulls an opinion out of their anal orifaci it will be difficult to argue against the two judge majority well reasoned & extensively documented opinion.

On 8/15/2020 at 9:13 AM, Snakebite said:

Well I am Flabbergasted. The 9th court is the most liberal in the Land.  There is something strange about this. 

Not anymore.  Trump has appointed 10 judges to that court bring the split to 16 democrats and 13 republicans active, BUT 10 Republicans with senior status and only 3 democrats.

6 hours ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

Does that thing come with a tripod?  :huh:  

It might be nice, but it’s a Mini-14, not all that heavy even with the 100 round drums!

5 minutes ago, Phantom, SASS #54973 said:

Oh really?

And you know this how?

Phantom

There are complete 15rd magazines, only rebuild kits for 30rd magazines.  The mail order stores say they won’t ship standard AR or Glock mags, has to be the restricted magazine if it is shipped to Colorado.

I’ve not been stopped by a sheriff to know what they do.

23 minutes ago, sassnetguy50 said:

There are complete 15rd magazines, only rebuild kits for 30rd magazines.  The mail order stores say they won’t ship standard AR or Glock mags, has to be the restricted magazine if it is shipped to Colorado.

So then you live in Colorado and have visited many a shop....???

Cory (GunMagWarehouse.com)

Aug 18, 2020, 11:54 AM ADT

Hello,

Thank you for choosing us for your magazine needs! We are aware of the recent opinion filed by the
Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. At this time, it is the opinion of our legal team that we cannot accept
orders for magazines with a capacity over ten rounds with a delivery address in California.

At this time, we cannot accommodate reservations, pre-orders, or orders to be held until they can be
legally shipped.

As soon as we are able to accept orders for standard capacity magazines to California, we will send out
an email announcement. We also recommend following our social media pages on Instagram and
Facebook for the most up-to-date information.

Regards,
GunMagWarehouse Support

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fsecure.gravatar.c

doug

Aug 15, 2020, 10:22 AM ADT

when will you be shipping to CA ?
thanks

------------------
Submitted from: https://gunmagwarehouse.com/

16 hours ago, sassnetguy50 said:

depends on the store.  I have been in one or two that sell complete 30 rnd mags.  Last winter, pre Covid, went to a gun show and they had assembled 30rnd mags out for sale.  The Leo there wasn’t doing anything about it.  It was El Paso county, so it tends to be more conservative.  

6 hours ago, sassnetguy50 said:

Phantom,

No, more stores than shops.  Do I need to go to small shops and ask for “fresh strawberries” to get the plastic 25rd holders?

No, I think you should have some first hand knowledge before making the statements you made.

And you never answered the easy question: do you live in Colorado?

Phantom

40 minutes ago, Black RZR said:

The majority of Democrats suck .....so let's just lump them together shall we. I wonder if there are any on the wire...? 

Of course there are...and many Republicans suck...so...

Archived