SASS Wire Forum

comin At Cha 2020

T-Bone SASS #36388

With all the going on that"s going go these days, I took some extra precautions about Comin At Cha 2020. I met with our county Judge this morning and after a nice visit he gave CAC  a Big Welcome to Texas. Our match has been approved as a sporting event and RV park. As a competitor I would like to invite Ya'll to Texas in Sept.23-26,2020 for the New Beginning  Cowboy Action Shooting. See Yall in the Badlands.. T-Bone

Good Lord willing, I’ll see ya there!!

Just had a long talk with the warden (Mrs. Lose) and it looks like I’ll be there. Looking for the sign up info now.

1 hour ago, Yul Lose said:

Just had a long talk with the warden (Mrs. Lose) and it looks like I’ll be there. Looking for the sign up info now.

Fantastic.  Look forward to seeing you there.  Sassy and I are just down the road (30 min).

8 hours ago, T-Bone SASS #36388 said:

With all the going on that"s going go these days, I took some extra precautions about Comin At Cha 2020. I met with our county Judge this morning and after a nice visit he gave CAC  a Big Welcome to Texas. Our match has been approved as a sporting event and RV park. As a competitor I would like to invite Ya'll to Texas in Sept.23-26,2020 for the New Beginning  Cowboy Action Shooting. See Yall in the Badlands.. T-Bone

Sassy and I saw the judge at lunch.  Little did we know you two had been in a meeting.  Glad I had on my Bar-3 Shooting Range cap. :)

2 hours ago, Yul Lose said:

It'll be a hoot Yul.  You won't regret the trip.

A BLAST for sure??? Pro steel lets a shooter enjoy shooting 150 round on 150 pieces of steel. Be ready for Texas Star,  Irish STAR,  Tombstone plate racks, End OVER End, Lots of Targets....LOTS?????  Make sure you get signed up for Pro Steel we have a cut off of 60 shooters. thanks T-Bone

workday for CAC 2020. August 29-30,2020. we will start at 8 am to beat the heat. Im buying lunch McDonald's?? Mexican??? or grilled cheese.  bring a pair of gloves, paint brush and a smile. See yall soon!!!! Comin At Cha is getting closer. we still have a few opening for the main event. See yall in the Badlands

• 4 weeks later...

Just found out that I won’t be able to attend this year!

Schoolmarm is having surgery to correct cataracts and and we have appointments for preparation the last half of the week.

Add to that, I haven’t fully recovered from my most recent foot surgery and shouldn’t walk more than absolutely necessary.

Like they say when baseball season is over.  “Wait ‘til next year!!”

Hey!!  T-Bone!!  Y’all STEAMPUNK ‘em good!!  Ya’ hear???

This antifa and blm BS has got my wife so worried that I’m going to have to cancel my trip to CAC. Maybe next year.

This antifa and blm BS has got my wife so worried that I’m going to have to cancel my trip to CAC.

Aint no antifa & blm at CAC.  Bring her with you.

This antifa and blm BS has got my wife so worried that I’m going to have to cancel my trip to CAC. Maybe next year.

YL,

sorry to hear that but certainly understand, especially considering the distance.      

3 hours ago, MizPete said:

Aint no antifa & blm at CAC.  Bring her with you.

She’s got a job she loves and doesn’t like to travel.

Archived