SASS Wire Forum

Kamala Harris Completes Joe Biden’s Anti-Freedom Ticket

Charlie T Waite

Kamala Harris Completes Joe Biden’s Anti-Freedom Ticket

Arrogant imbeciles

Nobody wanted to listen in 2016 when it was obvious there were some serious "political" issues within the democratic party. Nobody paid attention when the likes of people like AOC, Omar, Talib and others took office in 2018. Our President was attacked repeatedly with lies, falsehoods all through the election. He was the victim of an illegal spying campaign by our own government during and after that time along with repeated attempts from within that government to unseat him. From within the government. And those events are still being reviewed for prosecution? Nobody wanted to listen.

Despite some astounding accomplishments our President has been treated very badly by the media, the opposing party, some in his party and some of the American people. What we are seeing today in the form of violent attacks in American cities is merely the logical extension of those we saw during and after the election in attacks at Trump rallies. One of these was in my own city and I saw what they did.

I'm gettin' to it Charlie

Then we have "the virus". Oh, it's real and its nasty but the CDC's own figures don't even support it being called a pandemic. Big fat hoax is what it is. Using the power of the media they have managed to condition the American people to do things I did not think possible. Now they know how easy it will be to control us. If you don't think they will use these tactics again....

You can't tell peole they have to "lockdown" for two weeks, a month, whatever, and NOT expect them to ALL go shopping. You can't tell people that the police are over-extended because of the virus to....you're on your own for a while and then be susprised they went out and bought firearms. (And got training, a lot of them) THEN you subject a number of American cities with a level of unprecidented violence. Yeah, Americans bought more guns.

3.6 million last month, 3.9 million the month before that (June) This year, in the first seven months according to the FBeye they sold more firearms than any year back to 2014 I think it was. And the best part is now people KNOW what a sham "reasonable" or "common sense" gun control was.

And all Biden and Harris talk about is how much they're going to restrict guns when they get in along with raising taxes, giveaways, the list of their madness goes on. They are so out of touch it isn't amusing.

Archived