Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Marshal TKD, Sass # 36984L

South East Regional Ambush At Cavern Cove. Who Is Coming?

Recommended Posts

Branchwater Jack said, "Of course, after I finish setting the last stage and a half tomorrow, you may not have to shoot me.

I may drop dead at that point."

 

 

It's important to save a bullet when you can.

 

:D

 

Seriously, thanks for all your hard work...you make a tough job look easy.  I regret that we can't make it this year.  

 

Hope you all have a great time and stay safe!

 

Regards,

Jackalope

Edited by Jackalope
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Three Gun Cole said:

Thank you for doing posses.

I know there's an art to it & way much more than who wants to shoot with whom.  And in the end it really doesn't matter - old friends or new ones.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And you know that if you want a dedicated scorekeeper on any event whether Petey is shooting it or not, you only need to find me in my little tin can in spot #8.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Jackalope said:

It's important to save a bullet when you can.

 

Especially with the price of primers and the scarcity of manufactured ammunition lately!

 

@Jackalope, I am seriously going to miss seeing you and @Anita Margarita, SASS #54050  next weekend. 

 

Edited by Branchwater Jack SASS #88854
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m intrigued.  Secrets?  What secrets?  We don’t need no stink’n secrets.  And if their friends of mine that’s already test of their grit and tenacity.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

     A couple housekeeping notes to throw out there for those that might have missed the emails. There is a Thursday night social event at the range under the pavilion. Graywolf Tate was making a big ole pot of taco soup and has asked for RSVP's to gauge how many to cook for. Obviously we don't want anyone to go hungry, so if you plan on being there please either answer the previous email or let us know. This meal is being provided by the club.

     Friday night under the pavilion we will have a ribeye steak dinner provided by Porky's this will be prior to side match awards and Saloon night. The cost of this meal is $20.00. Porky's is picking up the meat on Monday. So if you want a Steak you will definitely need to RSVP before then.

     And one last favor. If you plan on skipping the awards banquet on Saturday night we would also like to know this. As it will save the cost charged to the club for the meal.

 

Thanks for your help with this!

 

P.S. Free side matches Thursday for BP, Wild Bunch and PCC. The morning and afternoon warm up matches are Charity Matches with a $10.00 donation to the SASS Scholarship fund, you can shoot either or both for the same $10.00 donation. If you want to shoot any of these matches it is not to late to add your name to these as well. No need to sign up for the free speed Rifle/Pistol/Shotgun they are shoot at will. .

Edited by Barkeep Casey
adding content

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Inquiring minds want to know (especially since I wont be able to attend) will the stage scenarios be posted before the match? Posse lists?

 

Hope y'all have a great match!!

 

Randy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Inquiring minds want to know (especially since I wont be able to attend) will the stage scenarios be posted before the match? Posse lists?

 

Hope y'all have a great match!!

 

Randy

 

Posse list and stages will be posted next week!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/16/2020 at 10:39 AM, Barkeep Casey said:

     A couple housekeeping notes to throw out there for those that might have missed the emails. There is a Thursday night social event at the range under the pavilion. Graywolf Tate was making a big ole pot of taco soup and has asked for RSVP's to gauge how many to cook for. Obviously we don't want anyone to go hungry, so if you plan on being there please either answer the previous email or let us know. This meal is being provided by the club.

     Friday night under the pavilion we will have a ribeye steak dinner provided by Porky's this will be prior to side match awards and Saloon night. The cost of this meal is $20.00. Porky's is picking up the meat on Monday. So if you want a Steak you will definitely need to RSVP before then.

     And one last favor. If you plan on skipping the awards banquet on Saturday night we would also like to know this. As it will save the cost charged to the club for the meal.

 

Thanks for your help with this!

 

P.S. Free side matches Thursday for BP, Wild Bunch and PCC. The morning and afternoon warm up matches are Charity Matches with a $10.00 donation to the SASS Scholarship fund, you can shoot either or both for the same $10.00 donation. If you want to shoot any of these matches it is not to late to add your name to these as well. No need to sign up for the free speed Rifle/Pistol/Shotgun they are shoot at will. .

Sorry,  just saw this. Max & Ophelia Payne will not be attending the awards banquet. Hate to miss it, but things are just a little too close with that many people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Branchwater Jack SASS #88854 said:

 

 

I’ve always wanted to blow something up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2020 at 6:40 AM, Max Payne said:

Sorry,  just saw this. Max & Ophelia Payne will not be attending the awards banquet. Hate to miss it, but things are just a little too close with that many people.

Max,

      We will miss you at the banquet, but completely understand! Thanks for the update.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Barkeep Casey said:

Max,

      We will miss you at the banquet, but completely understand! Thanks for the update.

He said I could have his food:ph34r:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

He said I could have his food:ph34r:

Calm down, they probably don't have nanner splits.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

Calm down, they probably don't have nanner splits.

 

But they did serve nanner' puddin' last year at Ambush; so I recommend getting desert first while he's eating the main meal...

Edited by Tyrel Cody
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a four course meal in Alabama is Meat, Taters, Greens, and Nanner pudddin'

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eat dessert first life is uncertain

 

That boy better leave me some nanner puddin

 

Imis

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Barkeep Casey said:

a four course meal in Alabama is Meat, Taters, Greens, and Nanner pudddin'

Yep, and that's a meal for southerners.  Given TW is from up north in Tennessee I think he should get something northerners like.  Maybe a bagel and some lox.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

Yep, and that's a meal for southerners.  Given TW is from up north in Tennessee I think he should get something northerners like.  Maybe a bagel and some lox.   

Of all the nerve!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

He said I could have his food:ph34r:

 

Better not you’ll lose your girlish figure :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

Yep, and that's a meal for southerners.  Given TW is from up north in Tennessee I think he should get something northerners like.  Maybe a bagel and some lox.   

CBB is trying to stir up more inter-regional strife. It is ok TW we will save you some Nanner Puddin' and a really BIG bowl if Tennessee wins the Trail Driver awards!

Edited by Barkeep Casey
added content
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

rE5NxPI.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

Yep, and that's a meal for southerners.  Given TW is from up north in Tennessee I think he should get something northerners like.  Maybe a bagel and some lox.   

 

Now hang on just a doggone minute, there's more "Northerners", a.k.a. d@** Yankees, in and around Atlanta, GA than there is in the whole state of Tennessee; let's not start hurling insults...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

 

Now hang on just a doggone minute, there's more "Northerners", a.k.a. d@** Yankees, in and around Atlanta, GA than there is in the whole state of Tennessee; let's not start hurling insults...

One of the reasons I avoid Atlanta as much as possible.  I don't know if I would go as far as saying 'Yankees', northerners is bad enough.

 

30 minutes ago, Barkeep Casey said:

CBB is trying to stir up more inter-regional strife. It is ok TW we will save you some Nanner Puddin' and a really BIG bowl if Tennessee wins the Trail Driver awards!

TW has to spot me three seconds.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

Yep, and that's a meal for southerners.  Given TW is from up north in Tennessee I think he should get something northerners like.  Maybe a bagel and some lox.   

NAR is the only place I ever shot and been called a Northerner.  I was able to sneak across the border and shoot Ambush last year!

 

Randy

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Mister Badly said:

I get these up north. Nanner Split!!!

Tonys-I-75-GRAPHIC.png

Hey!  I’ve been there many times!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DeaconKC said:

rE5NxPI.jpg

Deacon I told ya NO pictures, I'm in the witness protection program.

kR

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.