SASS Wire Forum

South East Regional Ambush At Cavern Cove. Who Is Coming?

Marshal TKD, Sass # 36984L

1 minute ago, Kid Rich said:

Deacon I told ya NO pictures, I'm in the witness protection program.

kR

Sorry, I am. Forgot I did...

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zoot Shooting is basically CAS but set in Prohibition Era. Tommy guns, Lugers etc.

Nobody should go thirsty Thursday or Friday night under the pavilion. I just loaded 57 Bottles of Liquor, 112 Beers, and approximately 14 gallons of mixers and soda. We are about ready to kick the doors open on the saloon.

1 hour ago, Barkeep Casey said:

Nobody should go thirsty Thursday or Friday night under the pavilion. I just loaded 57 Bottles of Liquor, 112 Beers, and approximately 14 gallons of mixers and soda. We are about ready to kick the doors open on the saloon.

So you have the Georgia shooters covered, what about everybody else?

Ammo is loaded and checked, suitcase is semi-loaded, guns need to be cleaned a bit, almost ready.

2 days......

52 minutes ago, Mister Badly said:

112 beers??? Is there a shortage in Alabama??

That's all that the wall will hold. Thank gosh we got rid of the old wall it only held 99.

In all seriousness I can buy more beer locally if needed. The state of Alabama literally is the retailer for all liquor so the State run stores are not as plentiful and prices are way higher than Chattanooga. So I stock heavier on the liquor than the beer.

On 10/17/2020 at 6:22 PM, Branchwater Jack SASS #88854 said:

Posse list and stages will be posted next week!

Are they on the website yet?  Couldn’t find them

1 hour ago, Branchwater Jack SASS #88854 said:

Posse List is not on the website, yet, but is on the wire.

Just got an email from Drake. His posse list  and yours are not the same. You have my posse as #7. He has us as posse 12

6 minutes ago, doc roy l. pain said:

Just got an email from Drake. His posse list  and yours are not the same

I have it on good authority that the one I posted on the wire is the correct one (barring any new changes).

4 minutes ago, Branchwater Jack SASS #88854 said:

I have it on good authority that the one I posted on the wire is the correct one (barring any new changes).

Thanks again;)

4 minutes ago, Branchwater Jack SASS #88854 said:

I have it on good authority that the one I posted on the wire is the correct one (barring any changes).

I am that "good authority." The list Branchwater posted is the correct one. Drake will email a corrected list soon. We have more than one board member (Drake being one of them) who works behind a government firewall (or some fancy security function) and sometimes communications are delayed.

There is one correction, Deputy Short Stack will be only be on posse 4, not on 4 and 10. That was me, folks! Well, actually the whole mess was me. :huh: Don't shoot me! :D

12 minutes ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

Ya got Slippery Stew shooting twice on 12. 

I just wanted to make sure he brought enough ammo to shoot twice.:D

He's a slippery one.....just like ALL the gunfighters....they's an ornery bunch....ya gotsa ta watch'em close!

Kajun

3 hours ago, Barkeep Casey said:

That's all that the wall will hold. Thank gosh we got rid of the old wall it only held 99.

In all seriousness I can buy more beer locally if needed. The state of Alabama literally is the retailer for all liquor so the State run stores are not as plentiful and prices are way higher than Chattanooga. So I stock heavier on the liquor than the beer.

Well, liquor is quicker. :D I was just messing with you. I am sad I couldn't attend this match due to a medical condition which puts me at a high risk for covid-19 complications. I hope to be able to attend the State and regional next year. I hope you all have a great time

5 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

So you have the Georgia shooters covered, what about everybody else?

I was thinking the same thing, for the Tennessee shooters. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, The Rainmaker, SASS #11631 said:

Got a funny call last night, just as I was finishing up my civic duty. Some guy named Buck D Law funnin on me about comin over to Alabamie.

I'll see ya Buck... :P

No rainmaking allowed! :D

Archived