SASS Wire Forum

South East Regional Ambush At Cavern Cove. Who Is Coming?

Marshal TKD, Sass # 36984L

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Branchwater Jack SASS #88854 said:

What's with the 49ers?  We had 16 of them at TN State (pretty sure the most of any category) and now there are 21 of them at Ambush? 

Where is Tonya Harding when you need her most?

Guess it's time to put on my big boy britches if I can find them.

Any chance to get this info on the web site? I can not open any attachments on this forum for some reason. Just looked at the web page and did not see any current information.

On 9/28/2020 at 2:33 PM, Tennessee williams said:

I didn't get the application off until today. Be fore anyone asks, yes that is nanner split juice I spilled on it.

I did not realize you were goin to be at the SE regional. I think I'm goin to need a nap or two before I get there.

kR

2 hours ago, Kid Rich said:

I did not realize you were goin to be at the SE regional. I think I'm goin to need a nap or two before I get there.

kR

Yep, me too. Back to back big shoots. Yeehaw! It ought to be a barn stormer. Last year was a great match with great stages!

Ive got about 3 seconds to make up on Cap'n BB. Gonna be tough but I'm gonna give it a whirl!

6 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

Yep, me too. Back to back big shoots. Yeehaw! It ought to be a barn stormer. Last year was a great match with great stages!

Ive got about 3 seconds to make up on Cap'n BB. Gonna be tough but I'm gonna give it a whirl!

Take him for a ride in STB's Mustang he won't remember how to shoot.

kR

;)

Lawd have mercy! I get to go up against the likes of Sidekick and Hurricane Charly. Kinda takes the edge off, now that I know a buckle ain’t happening :lol:

See y’all soon! 

15 hours ago, Uncle Ethan # 94321 said:

You have me down as SS Duelist. Petty sure I put SSGF on my app. I will send you an email. 

I have gotten this corrected for you.

22 hours ago, Tn Tombstone said:

Any chance to get this info on the web site? I can not open any attachments on this forum for some reason. Just looked at the web page and did not see any current information.

Here's the important part for ya.

54 Bo Dacious MOL

174 Dirt Road Dude MOL

70 Horse Doc MOL

20 Kid Rich MOL

101 Larry Earp MOL

69 River City Bly MOL

23 Smart * (Smart Asterisk) MOL

93 Tennessee Tombstone MOL

141 Whiskey Creek Johnson MOL

On 10/12/2020 at 3:30 PM, Captain Bill Burt said:

What's with the 49ers?  We had 16 of them at TN State (pretty sure the most of any category) and now there are 21 of them at Ambush? 

Where is Tonya Harding when you need her most?

Guess it's time to put on my big boy britches if I can find them.

49r!!!!

Stan

Range looks good Branchwater Jack.  I know the folks there have been working hard getting everything ready for next week. We are all looking forward to seeing the progress that has been made by the North Alabama Regulators to the complex.  The usual group of miscreants and ne'er-do-wells will be showing up (myself included :lol:) along with the rest of the shooters and it should be a great match.  Looking forward to it.

Kajun

3 minutes ago, Santa Fe River Stan,36999L said:

There’s always Wrangler or Cowboy!

Stan

I don't think I want to play the categories game.  I pretty much just stick with whatever the oldest one I'm eligible for is and do the best I can.   

It will be fun duking it out with you and the other 49rs!

26 minutes ago, Kid Rich said:

Nope it is back in AZ.

kR

Look in the saloon under Cap'n BB

So it's your wife's car?  Roush does good work.  It wouldn't surprise me to run into a Mustang that could beat me in a straight line.  It would surprise me to get beaten by one through the twisties.  Maybe a Shelby 500 could do it. 

1 minute ago, Tequila Shooter said:

What’s that black target in the foreground?  Is it SG, Rifle or Pistol? ;)

Shooter's choice.

21 minutes ago, Tequila Shooter said:

What’s that black target in the foreground?  Is it SG, Rifle or Pistol? ;)

Hey now, let's not be shooting the stage writer....

Yet.

21 minutes ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

So it's your wife's car?  Roush does good work.  It wouldn't surprise me to run into a Mustang that could beat me in a straight line.  It would surprise me to get beaten by one through the twisties.  Maybe a Shelby 500 could do it. 

Shooter's choice.

My old '70 Shelby Mustang convertible will give you a good run

11 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

If you (or anyone) wants a car for the twisties my wife is selling her BMW Z4.  Now that’s a pocket rocket running on rails.

On 10/10/2020 at 6:53 AM, Tequila Shooter said:

Is there/ will there be a shooters list with categories?  Do you know when the posse list will come out?

Greetings to all,

Unfortunately for everyone who wishes to see a posse list early, I'm the one putting together the posse list and I've had too many irons in the fire to get around to it. One of those irons in the fire is actually a truck load of iron (Dodger shotgun targets) that I picked up in Rogers, Arkansas. I just got back home with them late yesterday. A 1366 mile round trip but since Rogers, Arkansas is my original home my sister was kind enough to put me up so I didn't have to make the trip back to back. 

It's a bit easier to make up posse lists and honor everyone's posse-with requests as we get closer to the match. This is partly due to the fact that I'm still getting calls from folks who want to come and regardless of when someone signs up they still have their posse requests. . .and we aim to please. Having more folks sign up is a big hallelujah by the way. It brings a big grin to my face to hear of yet another shooter I will get to see and catch up with. In the past I've always been able to honor shooter's posse-with request and I plan on maintaining that at this match. If anyone has a posse request that they did not put on their application, please let me know ASAP as I intend to start working on that soon. 

I look forward to seeing everyone. Yee-haw!

Buck D. Law

Archived