SASS Wire Forum

South East Regional Ambush At Cavern Cove. Who Is Coming?

Marshal TKD, Sass # 36984L

Ironhead, I hope you got Lady T for a vendor. She has not heard back yet

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Yazoo City Gal said:

Nothing better than hanging black powder at Ambush.  Pondering it ...

Don’t ponder, get your app in and get yore lodging together. Hopefully I’ll see you on one of the lower number stages first thing in the morning when the BP smoke hangs low and still. 

Kajun

I am coming back from Florida to shoot this one!  Long drive for an old guy, but to see the NAR gang and everybody else will make it worth the effort.  Anybody that was planning on finishing last—-too bad!

RV Camping request is in for site 9, waiting confirmation then will send App in.

I will be there along with my better half Copperhead Connie. 

We’ll register as soon as I find my get in free card I misplaced from the State Championship match. 

Whew another full weekend of work at the range.

We had a bit of a dust up with a couple of Armadillos. 

I almost tackled one. I was gonna catch it and put it in either Sawyers room or Barkeeps room. If it had been the night before Ambush it would have been a done deal.

15 hours ago, Marshal TKD, Sass # 36984L said:

Whew another full weekend of work at the range.

We had a bit of a dust up with a couple of Armadillos. 

I almost tackled one. I was gonna catch it and put it in either Sawyers room or Barkeeps room. If it had been the night before Ambush it would have been a done deal.

Mmmmmm!!!!! Possum on a half shell!!!! When is that fire pit going to be ready?

App went with the Pony Express today. Looking forward to seeing some folks I have not seen a while.

11 hours ago, Santa Fe River Stan,36999L said:

You never know who might show up at one of these things.....

Stan

You know we have guards on the border now

26 minutes ago, Santa Fe River Stan,36999L said:

Trying to keep the Riff Raff in or out?

I think its a little bit of both.  If you do come to the match don't forget to bring some string so we can tie your hat to your head.  I'd hate for you to lose your hat again.

2 hours ago, Sidekick said:

I think its a little bit of both.  If you do come to the match don't forget to bring some string so we can tie your hat to your head.  I'd hate for you to lose your hat again.

Unless the range has been moved to 7000 feet above sea level and I have access to unlimited amounts of beer and moonshine I think I'll be ok.....BUT you never know!

Stan

24 minutes ago, Santa Fe River Stan,36999L said:

Unless the range has been moved to 7000 feet above sea level and I have access to unlimited amounts of beer and moonshine I think I'll be ok.....BUT you never know!

Stan

Well the range definitely isn't at 7000 feet above sea level, but there's going to be plenty of beer and liquor just for you.

34 minutes ago, Barkeep Casey said:

So what I am hearing is cut Sidekick off, and serve Stan Doubles???

Wait who said anything about cutting me off?  But I think I did hear something about serving Stan triples!

2 hours ago, Sidekick said:

Wait who said anything about cutting me off?  But I think I did hear something about serving Stan triples!

.....and Barkeep, did you just hear ole Sidekick volunteering to provide all the necessary "donations" to your tip jar to keep them triples coming for Stan? :D

Kajun

13 minutes ago, Krazy Kajun said:

.....and Barkeep, did you just hear ole Sidekick volunteering to provide all the necessary "donations" to your tip jar to keep them triples coming for Stan? :D

Kajun

I have gone so far as to hang Sidekick upside down to shake him for loose change. It is a losing proposition...…. But it is worth having him around for pure entertainment value! :ph34r:

40 minutes ago, Barkeep Casey said:

I have gone so far as to hang Sidekick upside down to shake him for loose change. It is a losing proposition...…. But it is worth having him around for pure entertainment value! :ph34r:

Hey at least I'm entertaining 

Archived