SASS Wire Forum

Kamala Harris VP

Hells Comin

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Democrats have no intention of letting Biden ever finish his term this is simply their way of getting her into the White House 

I really don't think Biden will make it through his first week.  The White House is a large building and in his cognitive state he will end up locking himself in a closet and starving trying to find his way out. 

No one really likes her, liberal or conservative!! It doesn’t matter anyway Trump’s gonna win in a landslide!

19 minutes ago, Hells Comin said:

God help us !

I was thinking which is dangerous if Joe doesn't finish his term who move to Vice president?

He probably won't. 

I don't think he will die, I think he will resign because he is too old mentally to handle the job..

Duffield

Disturbing news indeed.  This ticket can not win.  Cannot, because it would be a national catastrophe; can not, because she is un-electable.  Stand by to see some real and ugly facts about her past and her career presented to the American people.  

Kamala is nothing if not a heavy-handed opportunist.  We got to see a lot of that when she was California Attorney General.

A gentleman I've known for a number of years had his house raided at 0630 one weekend morning under Harris's orders.  Armed DOJ "Special Agents" pointed weapons at him, his wife, and their five children - most who were still asleep when armed men burst into their bedrooms.  He was denied access to counsel for 26 hours (he was an attorney himself, but different field).  Nearly a month went by before he could get a bail hearing; his wife, a very athletic woman in her late 40's, was so stressed she literally dropped dead when entering the courthouse.  

Final outcome?  Two years later, a Superior Court Judge in Fresno dismissed all charges, and said:  Honestly, as I look at this case, I am puzzled as to how you were ever charged in this case and I’m disturbed by everything I’ve read about this case and how you and your family were treated in this case....  And since you won’t get the apology from the attorney general [Kamala Harris] or the Department of Justice, on their behalf I’ll apologize for them.”

She's a thug.  You can bet she'd push "Red Flag" laws to a level unimaginable 'til now.  And that would be just for starters.  <_<

CNN reports she is an African-American and an Asian-American. As if that is better!

Why can't origins be set aside?

I was not born here. And my ethnicity is not the country I was born in.

But I have no hyphen in my identity, I am simply an American. I chose to become a citizen  of this country.

So Kamela, I ask three things from you. I ask you to set aside your racial background. I ask you to set aside your origins and your sex (or gender). I ask you to lose the hyphens and insist the media drop them too.

Got those done? Good, I've one more request. Run a campaign based on why you and Joe are the best choice. No hyphens allowed.

Her dad is from Jamaica and her mother is from India. 

Her great grandfather had a plantation complete with slaves. She's never been poor or lacking privilege. 

Anything else I have to say will get me banned.

Every election cycle,  the party that is behind from the get go, puts a loser candidate out there that has ran before and reached their potential.   That way the real candidate can make a speech at the convention and run the next 4 years and slide in 4 years down the road.   

1 hour ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

Disturbing news indeed.  This ticket can not win.  Cannot, because it would be a national catastrophe; can not, because she is un-electable.  Stand by to see some real and ugly facts about her past and her career presented to the American people.  

Kamala is nothing if not a heavy-handed opportunist.  We got to see a lot of that when she was California Attorney General.

A gentleman I've known for a number of years had his house raided at 0630 one weekend morning under Harris's orders.  Armed DOJ "Special Agents" pointed weapons at him, his wife, and their five children - most who were still asleep when armed men burst into their bedrooms.  He was denied access to counsel for 26 hours (he was an attorney himself, but different field).  Nearly a month went by before he could get a bail hearing; his wife, a very athletic woman in her late 40's, was so stressed she literally dropped dead when entering the courthouse.  

Final outcome?  Two years later, a Superior Court Judge in Fresno dismissed all charges, and said:  Honestly, as I look at this case, I am puzzled as to how you were ever charged in this case and I’m disturbed by everything I’ve read about this case and how you and your family were treated in this case....  And since you won’t get the apology from the attorney general [Kamala Harris] or the Department of Justice, on their behalf I’ll apologize for them.”

She's a thug.  You can bet she'd push "Red Flag" laws to a level unimaginable 'til now.  And that would be just for starters.  <_<

Cannot/can not

But I fear they may.

To some of our liberal counterparts, this may be a dream presidential ticket.

To the nation, this would be a NIGHTMARE of biblical proportion!!

16 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

Cannot/can not

But I fear they may.

And why would you find it necessary  to correct someone on a public forum? Just rude

Just now, Henry T Harrison said:

And why would you find it necessary  to correct someone on a public forum? Just rude

I'm not correcting, he has cannot and can not in his post. I'm agreeing America cannot/can not survive this ticket winning; but I'm afraid they will.

Sorry if my post was taken as a correction. 

10 minutes ago, Henry T Harrison said:

7 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

I'm not correcting, he has cannot and can not in his post. I'm agreeing America cannot/can not survive this ticket winning; but I'm afraid they will.

Sorry if my post was taken as a correction. 

Thanks, Henry... but Tyrel is right.

I chose that wording carefully - the two sound alike, but actually have different meanings.  A bit of word play on my part; if I said what I REALLY wanted to say I'd be banned, barred, and likely have someone knocking at my door at 0400.   :huh:

18 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

To some of our liberal counterparts, this may be a dream presidential ticket.

To the nation, this would be a NIGHTMARE of biblical proportion!!

There’s a lot of liberals that don’t like her either! In fact no one really likes her!

42 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

Cannot/can not

But I fear they may.

This.

People aren't voting 'for' Biden, they're voting 'against' Trump.

11 minutes ago, Henry T Harrison said:

My apologies 

Hey... We ain't seen nothin' yet!  ;)

15 minutes ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

Thanks, Henry... but Tyrel is right.

I chose that wording carefully - the two sound alike, but actually have different meanings.  A bit of word play on my part; if I said what I REALLY wanted to say I'd be banned, barred, and likely have someone knocking at my door at 0400.   :huh:

I took your meaning, but still thought "Must Not!" would have been a better turn of phrase.

18 minutes ago, Cheatin Charlie said:

I cannot see any moderate Republican or Democrate voting for the

'Wicked Witch of the West"!  I give Trump my permission to use that nick name!

Sorry, but that name is already in use for the Speaker of the House.

My opinion only. If the Democrats were concerned about being able to win the election they would nominate someone else. By making it Biden and Harris I believe they are confident that they will win either fairly or that they will be able to manipulate the election results assuring them of a win. Then before 2024 Biden will step down with health (mental or otherwise) concerns. 

Folks, I know the temptation might be strong today, but please be aware of the SASS Wire Guidelines

"...political threads that are deemed inappropriate or needlessly provocative will be removed without warning."

So please, keep it clean... 

6 hours ago, Hells Comin said:

God help us !

I was thinking which is dangerous if Joe doesn't finish his term who move to Vice president?

There won't be one for the rest of the term.  At least that's how it was when Johnson took over for Kennedy.

3 minutes ago, Nasty Newt # 7365 said:

There won't be one for the rest of the term.  At least that's how it was when Johnson took over for Kennedy.

Not so.

Amendment 25:

Section 2: Vice presidential vacancyEdit

Section 2. Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.

They instituted a process for selecting a new VP in the wake of Agnew's departure.

Archived