SASS Wire Forum

Russia says it has a Covid vaccine

Utah Bob #35998

Let me get this straight..........China introduces the virus, and  Russia says they can eliminate it.

Color me the same color as Utah Bob. Or, is saying that racist?

Putin didn't say his daughter had a fever due to CoVid. He said she had a fever...

At least they aren't just  testing the vaccine on Chechens and Georgians. Then I would  really wonder...

42 minutes ago, Hells Comin said:

He can do what ever he wants if it works that's great, if not maybe he'll be impeached.

Impeaching him could prove detrimental to the impeacher's health... :huh:

13 minutes ago, Hells Comin said:

Well he could be a Democrat then there would be no consequences at all. :FlagAm:

HELL!!  If he immigrated here, he’d BE a Democrat!!  

Come to think on it!!   HE IS A DEMOCRAT!!  He just don’t live here.  You check the voter rolls in New York, California, and Chicago and you’re probably going to find that he’s registered!!  Most likely, MULTIPLE TIMES in Chicago!!

I’m glad Russia has a vaccine, and hope they use it widely.  If it works the pandemic will be slowed,  If it has bad side effects, serves them right.  ;)

8 minutes ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Most Russian vodka I grain based,the whole potato thing is a myth.

You can't trust those Russians. 

3 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Vodka is a Polish drink.

The Poles are trying to give the Russians a hangover for all the s&%t they pulled on Poland. 

5 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Putin didn't say his daughter had a fever due to CoVid. He said she had a fever...

At least they aren't just  testing the vaccine on Chechens and Georgians. Then I would  really wonder...

How do we know they aren’t? And they. Have plenty of prisons.

Poland, the Netherlands and France are generally considered to be the top. 3 vodka makers.

I drink Tito’s. Made in Texas. :wub::FlagAm:

Grey Goose when I’m celebrating or dining out.

Skye when I am just drinking.  I ain’t done that in years!

They may very well have a vaccine, remember that they aren’t subjected to years of bureaucracy and threats of frivolous lawsuits 

5 minutes ago, Henry T Harrison said:

They may very well have a vaccine, remember that they aren’t subjected to years of bureaucracy and threats of frivolous lawsuits 

They are if Vlad wants it.  Putin waived all rules.  He also waived all engineering review for the 11.8 mile bridge across the Kerch Strait so that he can have trucks drive from Russia to Crimea.

This means 89% of them are immune!

7 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

HELL!!  If he immigrated here, he’d BE a Democrat!!  

Come to think on it!!   HE IS A DEMOCRAT!!  He just don’t live here.  You check the voter rolls in New York, California, and Chicago and you’re probably going to find that he’s registered!!  Most likely, MULTIPLE TIMES in Chicago!!

No way, he is still alive. And next I think he has to actually be buried in Chicago as they do have a residency requirement. That is why Jimmy Hoffa is not registered in Chicago, no proof of residency.

Anybody that trusts Russia, or China, concerning anything, is crazier than I was that dry year.  I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw a bull by the tail.  But, there will some that will start griping about why can't America get out a vaccine, and Russia and China can. 

The answer is: because America refuses to take short cuts, and we are actually working on a vaccine that works.  Many of you may not remember the thalidomide incident in the 1960's.  There was a drug released in Europe, and Britain, to give to moms when they were pregnant, to help them with the problems they have, such as, morning sickness...if memory serves.  The United States refused to allow that drug into the county. A howl was raised here, from a lot of folks about how the FDA was too restrictive.  Then, the babies were born, over there, by the mom's that received that drug.  Result? Birth defects, such as being born with no arms, or no legs. 

If the Russians, and Chinese, are so smart, and savvy, why are they constantly trying to steal our technology?  They are, at this moment, trying to steal our vaccine formulas, and procedures.  Russia and China are still in the business of wanting to be global masters.  That hasn't changed much...they are just more sneaky about it. I wouldn't trust them any more that I would trust an Islamic terrorist. 

But you watch....pretty soon, some idiots will start complaining about why we haven't gotten out a vaccine yet, and Russia and China have. 

Solution...go to Russia and/or China, and take their vaccine. 

Putin's coat of arms probably says, "Быть олигархом хорошо"

Smirnoff is not Russian, though it was created in Russia.

if it did not move to France,  It would be Smirnov.

from Washington Post, May 2, 1990

Peter Smirnoff first distilled his vodka in 1818 in Moscow and through the century became the official supplier of vodka and liqueurs to the court of Imperial Russia, Heublein spokeswoman Vivian Brooks said.

But the Bolshevik Party, led by Vladimir I. Lenin, took control of the government in 1917, and Moscow's businesses and industries were seized by the Red Army.

Vladimir Smirnoff, then running the family distillery, was jailed and sentenced to death as a symbol of czarist oppression.

Smirnoff was rescued by the White Army -- which represented the nobility and others opposing the revolution -- and made his way to France. In the early 1930s, he sold the family formula to Rudolph Kunett, another Russian exile.

Kunett came to the United States and set up a vodka distillery in Bethel, Conn., later selling the operation to Heublein in 1939.

Selling vodka to the Soviets might seem a bit like the old joke about selling refrigerators to Eskimos or bringing coals to Newcastle. But Brooks said that ''from a lifestyle point of view, Russians look to Smirnoff as an American symbol, which in a way is ironic.''

Heublein launched an advertising campaign Tuesday with the theme ''Back in the U.S.S.R.''

They may very well have a vaccine.   

And, they  may very well already have Covid 20+.      Heck, for all we know, some lab in the US

may already have the vaccine but in our political climate, somebody might not want the cure to

happen under The Don's watch.

Or how about this:

Trump already knows about the vaccine but has secretly given it to Puttin because they are such old friends.

Russia will market the vaccine and Puttin's Russia will gain from it financially from all the world.

Then, to show his (Puttin) appreciation, he will help Trump get reelected in 2020.

There's probably a Dossier being created right now with this type scenario.

..........Widder

24 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

They may very well have a vaccine.   

And, they  may very well already have Covid 20+.      Heck, for all we know, some lab in the US

may already have the vaccine but in our political climate, somebody might not want the cure to

happen under The Don's watch.

Or how about this:

Trump already knows about the vaccine but has secretly given it to Puttin because they are such old friends.

Russia will market the vaccine and Puttin's Russia will gain from it financially from all the world.

Then, to show his (Puttin) appreciation, he will help Trump get reelected in 2020.

There's probably a Dossier being created right now with this type scenario.

..........Widder

Probably?

I figured Adam S. started typing that up in January...

Archived