SASS Wire Forum

Decent place to purchase bullets online

eagleeyealger

Hello,

New to the SASS forums here but I have been shooting for 13 years with my parents and I want to start building up my collection of brass. I don't have many gun stores that stock cowboy loads and I wanted to purchase ammo online and ship it to my apartment. I've made my own bullets for years but since I am in a smaller place I don't have the room. 

I'm looking for a seller who has decent and reasonably priced ammo for someone who is starting out in cowboy shooting.

.38 special and .357

Thank you,

Eagle Eye

Try cheycast bullets out of Cheyenne Wy. I have been loading there coated Bullets for 3 years and love them. Great people to deal with good prices quick shipping. 

+1 on Scarlett!!  Good folks and equality product!!   +1 on contacting her direct.  Use the PM thing here and give her a phone call!!

@eagleeyealger please email me at bulletsbyscarlett@gmail.com about cartridges...I will help you as best I can. As long as you’re not in California or Alaska I can ship. :D  Thanks @Sedalia Dave

Big hugs!
Scarlett

I will give a shout out for my partner Outlaw Bullets. Good prices, great guy.

I urge that you go to Steve at Bear Creek Bullets (www.bearcreekbulletssupply.com). He produces an extensive line of cowboy bullets, at very fair prices. His bullets are coated with a special coating so that you are not touching lead. 

RR

Good eye, Marauder!  - My bad - Disregard Bear Creek - Steve only makes and sells lead.

RR

This young man is looking for cartridges!  He wants to shoot and build his brass inventory. Reloading will come later.

7 minutes ago, DeaconKC said:

I have been really pleased with these guys' ammo.

https://choiceammunition.com/

+1 on Choice Ammunition, great cartridges, all 100% hand loaded using new brass and federal primers. Their cowboy bullets are poly-coated lead and they are a SASS vendor. I've been using their cartridges for a few months now and have enough brass for 1000 rounds for reloading. 

AG 

Archived